2.8

1. Feb 15, 2019
    All those delays since 2014, for what? A disappointing game with PS2 Graphics? There's nothing special about the game, a complete Disappointment.
  2. Feb 15, 2019
    This Game is the biggest Joke in this generation, It looks like a 360 Game. Bad Storyline, bad character, bad gameplay...
    Xbox is almost dead.
  3. Feb 15, 2019
    Bought this game with Xbox Game Pass to enjoy Coop campaign like the old days with Crackdown 2. This game is a mess at the very start. 30fps cutscenes, and GET THIS: COOP CAMPAIGN IS LOCKED AT 30FPS. The characters are jittery due to this, and the game is just flat-out not enjoyable enough for us to continue. I would only recommend buying this on PC if you want to play solo campaign. EvenBought this game with Xbox Game Pass to enjoy Coop campaign like the old days with Crackdown 2. This game is a mess at the very start. 30fps cutscenes, and GET THIS: COOP CAMPAIGN IS LOCKED AT 30FPS. The characters are jittery due to this, and the game is just flat-out not enjoyable enough for us to continue. I would only recommend buying this on PC if you want to play solo campaign. Even then, the games a mess with graphics bugs and a lackluster Multiplayer. Expand
  4. Feb 23, 2019
    Este juego se quedo 10 años en el pasado a pesar de que tuvo un atraso de 4. Dinamicas, historia, gráficos, rendimiento, todo es nefasto. Por algo esta gratis con el game pass
  5. Mar 9, 2019
    We'll give them 1 point for Terry Crews.
    This is actually a quite decent game

For the original Xbox...
  6. Feb 20, 2019
    Bad optimize game on PC. I have a GTX 1070 and could not play on ultra setting 1080p without getting spikes. Other than that, seems like a very casual game, auto aim on zoom, bad sound, bad dialogues, graphics looks last gen... i preferer waste my limited game time on true AAA titles or at least fun games. 3/10.
  7. Feb 16, 2019
    Absolutely shocking game. The fact that this is a full priced game is embarrassing for both sumo digital and Microsoft. But with gamepass it’s okay right? Wrong. This is everything that’s wrong with gaming right now. We can’t even vote with our wallets anymore!
    The game is atrociously bad and I would say ensure you don’t buy it to save yourself the pain...but due to gamepass, why not? You will turn it off after half an hour when you realise it’s a piece of trash but at least you will be able to agree with all the reviews!
  8. Feb 17, 2019
    This game would have been disappointing if it came out 10 years ago. The graphics and gameplay are farcical and it gets boring after 10 minutes.
  9. Feb 16, 2019
    This game is awful. Let's start with the crossplay feature, when playing with a friend that is playing on console the game is locked to 30 FPS! 30 FPS, my rig is capable of running this 100 FPS and higher. When trying to add a friend who plays on console to my game it won't allow them to join my game. This game has hiccups and feels like a poor mans SR4. We are in 2019 the gameThis game is awful. Let's start with the crossplay feature, when playing with a friend that is playing on console the game is locked to 30 FPS! 30 FPS, my rig is capable of running this 100 FPS and higher. When trying to add a friend who plays on console to my game it won't allow them to join my game. This game has hiccups and feels like a poor mans SR4. We are in 2019 the game shouldn't be clunky and sloppy. The shooting is awful as well ift automatically locks on and doesn't allow you to actually aim your shots. When playing with a partner you aslo can't ride together in a car isn't this something we could do over ten years ago? Why? Save your money, if you feel like giving it try try it on game pass. Expand
  10. Feb 15, 2019
    Removeram todo o potencial que esse jogo tinha. Não vale nem 2 reais (preço que paguei no game pass hoje só pra testar esse jogo)
  11. Feb 19, 2019
    Я в такой ужас еще не играл. Не вздумайте покупать этот шлак. На что ушло 5 лет разработки?
  12. Feb 15, 2019
    Todos esses atrasos desde 2014, para quê? Um jogo decepcionante com gráficos PS2? Não há nada de especial sobre o jogo, uma completa decepção.
  13. Feb 15, 2019
    So ive beat the game ive done all the side stuff except races and collect every orb i beat the game in like 10 hours maybe less but it seems this game was designed to go through with different agents on several different play throughs. Now the reviews lambasting this game are just silly they give assassins creed games higher scores when they are the exact same throw all the **** we can asSo ive beat the game ive done all the side stuff except races and collect every orb i beat the game in like 10 hours maybe less but it seems this game was designed to go through with different agents on several different play throughs. Now the reviews lambasting this game are just silly they give assassins creed games higher scores when they are the exact same throw all the **** we can as a time filler for nothing more than their wokeness this game doesnt try to do rhat it tries to keep all that stuff short and sweet to keep the destruction moving. Id say this game is a 7 or a 7.5 depending if multiplayer is good or not its a good crackdown game and if you like super hero games of this style youll really enjoy tons of different weapons and grenades but the story is very agents if mayhem like Expand
  14. Feb 15, 2019
    - uvěřitelnost
    - udržitelnost
    - příroda
    - textury
    - (doporučený věk 2-4 třída po 0,25 L vodky)
    - a desítky dalších věcí
  15. Feb 17, 2019
    Yeah, a 2007 looking game with **** gameplay and bland story, boring auto aim multiplayer...
    Even Terry could not save this mess.
  16. Feb 18, 2019
    Gastaram todo o dinheiro no Terry Crews pra lançar esse game assim? Só pode ter sido isso.
  17. Feb 15, 2019
    Playing this game on PC is a poor experience. There is severe stuttering in campaign and multiplayer. On my rig framerate is 90 or higher consistently outside the stutters, which makes me think the stutters are just poor optimization. Also, I don't think fullscreen mode is telling the whole truth. When set to fullscreen, you can still pull up the taskbar or switch windows like you couldPlaying this game on PC is a poor experience. There is severe stuttering in campaign and multiplayer. On my rig framerate is 90 or higher consistently outside the stutters, which makes me think the stutters are just poor optimization. Also, I don't think fullscreen mode is telling the whole truth. When set to fullscreen, you can still pull up the taskbar or switch windows like you could with a windowed game. I hope these things are fixed, but it seems like the PC half of a play anywhere game gets no love from the devs.
    As for the gameplay, it's fun, but very simple and will likely bore you after a few hours.
  18. Feb 16, 2019
    After the first hour I was very disappointed, there was clearly nothing new to see in this game. It felt more like a remaster than a current gen title. So I figured I'd finish a couple of objectives then shelve it... and then TEN HOURS flew by before I finally stpped playing! I had a lot of fun. I enjoyed a solid 60fps on my (fairly modest) PC with 'High/Ultra' settings. I tried it brieflyAfter the first hour I was very disappointed, there was clearly nothing new to see in this game. It felt more like a remaster than a current gen title. So I figured I'd finish a couple of objectives then shelve it... and then TEN HOURS flew by before I finally stpped playing! I had a lot of fun. I enjoyed a solid 60fps on my (fairly modest) PC with 'High/Ultra' settings. I tried it briefly on my standard Xbox One and as others have noted, framerate is capped at 30. If I had played solely on Xbox, my review score would have likely been much lower. Expand
  19. Feb 15, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Jogo divertido e com muito conteúdo, trazendo diversão por muitas horas.
    Gráficos ótimos e jogabilidade aprimorada traz ao jogador uma experiencia incrível em um mundo de possibilidades. Mecânica melhorada para que sua jogatina seja de primeira.
  20. Feb 15, 2019
    Don't mind the down-voting Sony fanboys. Crackdown 3 is faithful to the original, and the game looks spectacular when played in 4K HDR. Watch DIgital Foundry's analysis on Youtube to know what I mean. The story is a bit cheesy and flat, but then again, Crackdown was never about a deep storyline. As a Crackdown game, the third installment is spot on.
  21. Feb 15, 2019
    If you loved the first two Crackdowns are even the first one you will love this one, This is the crackdown game we should have gotten for Crackdown 2. This game does everything the other 2 crackdowns did but better. That being said this game will not bring in any new fans for the franchise if you weren't already fans of the previous 2, this game sticks very close to the previous gamesIf you loved the first two Crackdowns are even the first one you will love this one, This is the crackdown game we should have gotten for Crackdown 2. This game does everything the other 2 crackdowns did but better. That being said this game will not bring in any new fans for the franchise if you weren't already fans of the previous 2, this game sticks very close to the previous games formula and doesn't really innovate or take risk on it. IT IS THE BEST CRACKDOWN GAME IN THE SERIES HANDS DOWN and i will review it as a crackdown game not as anything else. Expand
  22. Feb 15, 2019
    Awesome Crackdown title. The game evolved and updated the mechanics that made it successful in 2007. Despite production problems, Microsoft is to be congratulated on keeping the game to the end.
  23. Feb 16, 2019
    The game-play of Crackdown 3 turned out to be a lot more enjoyable than I had anticipated, with new game-play mechanics and even more explosions, I found myself wanting to play more and more of this incredible sequel to a profound series. I do plan on coming back to play some more with co-op once I am finished with the single player campaign!
  24. Feb 24, 2019
    I understand everyone was expecting more, but coming into this game with no knowledge of its history, Its pretty fun and I cant stop playing it. This is everything I want a single player game to be honestly. I cant comment on multiplayer because I dont really do multiplayer.
  25. Mar 14, 2019
    SaintsRow'ин бродяга, AoM'ин симпотяга. (Crackdown 3)

SaintsRow'ин бродяга, AoM'ин симпотяга. (Crackdown 3)

Crackdown 3 отвечает всем стандартам качества, с оговоркой: "В 2013 году". В игре приемлемо всё: и одиночная компания с возможностью коопа, и мультиплеер с классическими режимами, и графика, и звуковое сопровождение, и даже сюжет. И выйди она хотя бы три года назад, пускай и после "Saints Row IV", положение продукта не было бы столь критично. Вот только аналог этой вселенной, в виде Agents of Mayham УЖЕ вертится на прилавках год с лишним, и C3 на её фоне, даже с онлайном, попусту пресная. При этом применять суровые меры в роли дедушки Терри забавно, но экранного времени его харизме выделили много, лишь в рекламных роликах, а тут наличие Крюса улыбает и не больше того. И опять же, обещанную фишку сравнять карту с землёй предоставили, но в забегах по сетке, из-за чего, и уличить разработчиков во лжи не получится, но и хвалить за это как-то не хочется. Команда Sumo Digital справилась с задачей, жаль только, кроме как для галочки в их портфолио "третье подавление" уже никак назвать нельзя.
  26. Feb 18, 2019
    The good: the game is fun. The charisma of Terry Crew (Agent Jaxson) and his journey of redemption. The graphics type Cell Shading. The crazy weapons (rubber ducky spears, black hole generator). You do not have a second rest, the game is frantic. A semi-open world with many missions. In two-player mode the "hate-meter" fills up very easily.

The bad: It does not have the best story. Some

The bad: It does not have the best story. Some planes in tall buildings seem scalable but they are not and there is no flash or mark that indicates which ones are scalable and which are not. The missions are repetitive. The curve of difficulty at the start is very warm but the final phases sticks a puzzling high. The personalization of the agents is very limited and the agent models are very few.

The Meh!: Apparently many are evaluating the game only watching videos or Beta-Tester versions or test versions of Insiders, which are far from what is the final game.
  27. Feb 18, 2019
    Love this game, great addiction to xbox. The gameplay is frenetic and destruction is in another level.
  28. Feb 18, 2019
    Okay, this game has some flaws, but come on, it was never intended to be a AAA game. You want to talk about graphics? This is a cell-shaded game and it is pretty good! It is one of the best cell-shadding I ever seen. This game never proposed to be a serious game based on story and graphics. It delivers well on what it first proposed to do. It is fun and adicitive. I just dare those whoOkay, this game has some flaws, but come on, it was never intended to be a AAA game. You want to talk about graphics? This is a cell-shaded game and it is pretty good! It is one of the best cell-shadding I ever seen. This game never proposed to be a serious game based on story and graphics. It delivers well on what it first proposed to do. It is fun and adicitive. I just dare those who scored bellow 5 to post their gamertag because I bet you didnt even get close to open this game. Expand
  29. Feb 18, 2019
    Solid 8 out of 10 game. If you are a fan of the Crackdown series then you will absolutely love this game. It takes everything you loved about the previous games cranks it up to 11 while also adding some very impressive graphics on top with great particle effects and fantastic textures. The game handles very well, includes all of the orb collecting the series is known for as well as theSolid 8 out of 10 game. If you are a fan of the Crackdown series then you will absolutely love this game. It takes everything you loved about the previous games cranks it up to 11 while also adding some very impressive graphics on top with great particle effects and fantastic textures. The game handles very well, includes all of the orb collecting the series is known for as well as the skill increases that go far beyond being superficial like most games. Increasing your strength allows you to carry more, agility allows you to jump higher and farther while adding some air dashes and double jumps along the way. Driving actually allows you to morph your agency vehicle on the fly from speed, to off-roading and even a semi Tank like vehicle. You can even drive up walls which is cool as hell and a staple from the previous games.. It's not perfect by any means and it's open ended structure may turn some people off who are used to having their handheld through missions and being guided down a more linear path. However it is extremely fun and absolute mayhem from the moment you turn it on. Expand
  30. Feb 21, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. nose por dicen q el juego es una basura para mi es un juego muy bien hecho porq se dejan llevar por la prensa este juego es una ostia te vas a divertir alo grande y vale la pena comprarlo y ademas ta bien optimizado yo le pongo por me parese injusto lo q ase la prensa en venderlo como una basura poara este juego es una maravilla 1000 veses mejor q el jump force q si es una basura Expand
  31. Feb 28, 2019
    Pfff… que decir de este juego, la verdad le hicieron mucho autobombo, es normalito por donde se lo mire, no es mal juego, pero esta muuuy lejos de la joya anunciada. Jugarlo si no hay nada mas interesante ya que es un titulo totalmente prescindible.
  32. Jul 22, 2019
    A lot better than people are saying. People don't know how to enjoy a game for what it is and are quick to jump on the hate bandwagon. Sure maybe it's only worth $60 to core fans but it comes with Game Pass and I would say is worth around $35.

1. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Apr 4, 2019
    The development of the third Crackdown got stuck somewhere and it is hard to tell if it’s because of complications with the cloud or just a bad vision. The result, however, is a very average game that entertains only undemanding players or fans of the series. [Issue#293]
  2. Edge Magazine
    Mar 28, 2019
    We'd be lying if we pretended we didn't have some fun with it. But it only works in the same way a McDonald's occasionally hits the spot: this is cheap, junk-food gaming that comes with a side-order of regret. [Issue#331, p.110]
  3. Mar 21, 2019
    This is a mediocre release, and whatever excuse we make for it – that it’s practically free, that we expected no better, or that it’s following one of the worst sequels of all time – doesn’t make it look any less out of date.