7.6

1. Dec 14, 2018
    Welcome again to the badass lands of serial killers and maniacs. Graphics are normal and enough for vr. Gameplay is awesome. Some new skills and polished game. You’ll take the wheel in first-person and actually drive vehicles like you would in real life if using the ps move controllers. Drive like a mad man. %100 fun and adrenaline. A+!
  2. Dec 14, 2018
    Game looks pretty good. Reminds me of Skyrim psvr. Move controllers are nicely integrated.
  3. Dec 17, 2018
    Borderlands 2 VR is a MUST HAVE for every PSVR owner! yes there might be a few things that could be fixed but the positives sure over weights it all!
  4. Dec 14, 2018
    One of the best looking game in PS VR. Despite it's a 6 year old game, it have a beautiful visual style and high resolution on fat console. Move support is not perfect. In combat it's too hard to move, evade, strafe, turn, shoot, reload at same time. No Aim support, but developers promise add it with patches. No DLC, this disappointing, but maybe them will be added later.
  5. Dec 15, 2018
    This is amazing,me being lazy always use dualshock to play,skyrim ect.
    And like skyrm THIS IS AMAZING,if you loved skyrim your love this,its skyrim with guns lol.
    ALOT reviews are pc snobs,who carnt get there heads round,why all cool stuff comeing to ps4, But rather than be cool about it they **** all come to each others in the end,so lose the pc snobbery. Quick note,i have been
    This is amazing,me being lazy always use dualshock to play,skyrim ect.
    Quick note,i have been playing games since wizardry 1 on pc 1982,i love games ,and the best game i have EVER played,and ive played alot. Resident evil vr, then skyrim vr,now boaderlands,i find it really anal to mark a game down,because 10 yearold move controllers dont work?
    Get the dual shock and be blown away,i dont get why people want to teleport about,becuase of ??god get out more,i am sitting on a couch with dualshock and boarderlands is AMAZING,move controllers?what idiots try to use them?unless like the crap way to play .wow rant over,muppet giveing this 2 ,go get a gf you miserable git.
    Ps IGN SHOULD SACK THERE CRAP REVIEWER,HE SHOULD GO BACK TO COLLECTING TROLLYS AT THE MINI MART.
  6. Dec 17, 2018
    I loved Borderlands 1 and 2! Now I have a reason to play the second Part again and I love it!

It's not a perfect VR Game, but it's just what I need! You have to get used to the Move Controller, but after some hours it will work better and better! I can't wait to visit the later levels of the game! Everybody should also keep in mind, that it is the first Borderlands VR Game, I'm quite

Everybody should also keep in mind, that it is the first Borderlands VR Game, I'm quite sure Gearbox will work on the game and do some tweaks! There are many "cheap" VR Games out there, compared to these experiences, that let you only play some hours before getting bored, I can give this game a 9 out of 10, because I completed it years ago and I know what kind of fun is waiting for me, believe me, even without DLC's its a huge game!

Merry Christmas everybody!
  7. Dec 16, 2018
    Borderlands VR is actually my first Borderlands experience. The game offers a mindblowing and addictive VR gaming experience. The feeling that you are really there. A bit like Skyrim. Altough the game is actually not so well optimized for VR. The HUD minimap is by example difficult to see. I also prefere realistic graphics above the cartoon like graphics of Borderlands. The grap[hics are aBorderlands VR is actually my first Borderlands experience. The game offers a mindblowing and addictive VR gaming experience. The feeling that you are really there. A bit like Skyrim. Altough the game is actually not so well optimized for VR. The HUD minimap is by example difficult to see. I also prefere realistic graphics above the cartoon like graphics of Borderlands. The grap[hics are a bit weak. But the addictive gameplay mechanics and immersive VR world still make it a great VR experience. After Skyrim probably the best VR game availabke on the PS4 VR. At least when it comes to big triple-A games. I would say a 9/10. But because of the bad minimap HUD I say 8/10. Expand
  8. Jan 2, 2019
    I'll just tell the most game-destroyer things i've experienced while playing:

I'll just tell the most game-destroyer things i've experienced while playing:

- Wrong pivot point on Move controllers: for some reason, the pivot point has been set in the wrist instead of the hand, so you always feel like you are holding a hand which is holding a weapon, so weird. Needs urgent patching and I've not seen anyone complaining about this for some reason. This really is an immersion killer.

- Movement just doesn't feel right: i'm able to play Skyrim VR or Gran Turismo for more than 3 hours without a single problem, but i can't play for more than 15 minutes Borderlands 2 VR because of the dizziness. It's awful, i've buyed a really expensive game that i can't play because it's a sickness generator.

- Any DLC have been integrated in this port: i don't get it. This just feels like something they have made quickly to get more money for Borderlands 3.

- Co-op mode has been removed: because integrate it in VR requires work, and they didn't want to work in this game, the just wanted the money the game could provide.

Borderlands 2 VR IS NOT a must-have for PSVR, more like "must-avoid". This is an incredibly expensive VR and it sucks, it's just a poor port for money making. I give it a 6 because the base game is Borderlands and thats good i gess, but this is unplayable for now. Let's wait and see if they patch it or just run with the money.
  9. Dec 14, 2018
    Borderlands 2 VR is a must have have for any VR enthusiast. The core experience is the same with a few changes to keep it fresh. Looting, shooting, and exploring are a lot fun in this title. The visuals look great and represent the game just as you remembered it. The core game is there but the lack of co op and aim support would definitely improve it. There are tons of setting to adjust orBorderlands 2 VR is a must have have for any VR enthusiast. The core experience is the same with a few changes to keep it fresh. Looting, shooting, and exploring are a lot fun in this title. The visuals look great and represent the game just as you remembered it. The core game is there but the lack of co op and aim support would definitely improve it. There are tons of setting to adjust or turn off which adds to playability. I preferred the move controls as they made everything immersive. Once you get used to them you'll have no trouble destroying all types of enemies this game has to offer. Before release I thought that they would compromise the controls but that's not the case. Whether you use moves or the DS4 a great time will be had. Borderlands 2 is an incredible experience that should be in everybody's game library. Expand
  10. Dec 14, 2018
    So far I love it. Has a lot of options for adjusting the vr. I had to turn off tunnel vision, use ds4, free movement, and snap turn for myself, so teleport is not your only option. The immersion is awesome, noticing things I never paid attention to when I first played the game several years ago. The art style fits extremely well with vr too. My only complaints would be no co-op option, orSo far I love it. Has a lot of options for adjusting the vr. I had to turn off tunnel vision, use ds4, free movement, and snap turn for myself, so teleport is not your only option. The immersion is awesome, noticing things I never paid attention to when I first played the game several years ago. The art style fits extremely well with vr too. My only complaints would be no co-op option, or is far as I can tell, and lacking characters such as the mechromancer, but other than that I'm going to spend about 100 more hours traversing Pandora. Expand
  11. Dec 14, 2018
    Very disappointing. Move controller support is awful. Teleport move is very slow to engage and seems to get blocked by invisible walls if you're not standing way out in the open, making it essentially unusable around any kind of background cover or uneven terrain. The guns all have a big floating crosshair that you can't turn off and doesn't even look like it's aligned with the iron-sightsVery disappointing. Move controller support is awful. Teleport move is very slow to engage and seems to get blocked by invisible walls if you're not standing way out in the open, making it essentially unusable around any kind of background cover or uneven terrain. The guns all have a big floating crosshair that you can't turn off and doesn't even look like it's aligned with the iron-sights on some of the weapons. Scopes on weapons don't work like scopes, they just show a floating monitor 2 meters in front of you, which has a very low FPS render of the flat scope view on it. Guns can only be held one-handed - no grabbing the front of your gun to steady your aim. The game is marginally better if played on a joypad, but you lose most of the benefits of VR and a lot of the immersion playing that way, so what's the point? A great shame. Cheap cash-grab port. Expand
  12. Jan 6, 2019
    8.5/10

8.5/10

This game is excellent I don't understand the low scores at all. I haven't played BL before so this is a new experience for me and after a few hours I love it. The devs have done a great job of implementing the moves into the game given the hardware limitations and the locomotion works fine (I don't suffer from motion sickness) however the lack of AIM support is baffling it would be perfect for this game - 100% needs to be provided via an update patch. The graphics are also very good and the action is non-stop. If you're looking for the next great game to play in VR then this is it. Only other minor complaint is the lack of animation for simple things like climbing ladders and reloading... this just seems a bit lazy in 2019!!
  13. Dec 27, 2018
    Questa è la migliore reincarnazione di Borderlands 2, una volta imparati i controlli con i ps move, non si può tornare indietro al pad. La grafica non è niente male, una delle migliori su PSVR. Giocabilità che crea assuefazione. Non si può non amare, qualunque appassionato di VR lo adorerà. Ovviamente essendo un gioco frenetico non lo consiglierei a chi è molto soggetto a M.S. Must haveQuesta è la migliore reincarnazione di Borderlands 2, una volta imparati i controlli con i ps move, non si può tornare indietro al pad. La grafica non è niente male, una delle migliori su PSVR. Giocabilità che crea assuefazione. Non si può non amare, qualunque appassionato di VR lo adorerà. Ovviamente essendo un gioco frenetico non lo consiglierei a chi è molto soggetto a M.S. Must have per il PSVR. Expand
  14. Dec 15, 2018
    I got Playstation VR at the start, and lost interest. Bought Skyrim VR on the back of having played special edition and could not get in to (probably having put in to many hours to original game) but really loving Borderlands 2 VR, having also played and really enjoyed Handsome Jack collection! Its a great reason to get back in to VR again must have!
  15. Dec 17, 2018
    I have just reached true vault hunter mode and having an amazingly fun time and can not wait to get back to it and experience the countless amount of side missions and farming those legendary weapons. I am playing with the dual shock controls and find myself playing the game in comfort and almost as good as the non vr version of the game and that is fast and furious with lovely big redI have just reached true vault hunter mode and having an amazingly fun time and can not wait to get back to it and experience the countless amount of side missions and farming those legendary weapons. I am playing with the dual shock controls and find myself playing the game in comfort and almost as good as the non vr version of the game and that is fast and furious with lovely big red critical shots.
    The only problem i have is i can not stop thinking how can i go back to playing the non vr version after experiencing this and the answer is i can not go back to the non vr version.
    I have most psvr titles and i dread to think of the amount of money i spent, this game puts most of those titles to shame and has put my faith back into vr gaming.
  16. Jan 4, 2019
    Far from ideal but still a great game, and the best reason to plunge into the world of the Borderlands again!
  17. Feb 4, 2019
    I'm not sure why this game has only 7.5 rating. I am playing on ps4 pro with a dualshock with all comfort settings off and it looks and plays great (no motion sickness). I am not a fan of the motion controllers and didn't bother to try them so perhaps that is the issue for some people. This reminds me of skyrim vr which was incredible as well. I held off because of the relatively lowI'm not sure why this game has only 7.5 rating. I am playing on ps4 pro with a dualshock with all comfort settings off and it looks and plays great (no motion sickness). I am not a fan of the motion controllers and didn't bother to try them so perhaps that is the issue for some people. This reminds me of skyrim vr which was incredible as well. I held off because of the relatively low review scores but I am glad that I broke down and picked this up. Expand
  18. Mar 9, 2019
    UPDATED
    UPDATED
    First of all: I'm ready to change the score I gave this game as soon as the developers release a patch that solve some ridiculously bad head-tracking that's marring my VR experience, making this game one of the worst (and most expensive) of my PSVR collection. I had no second thoughts when I saw Borderlands 2 was coming for my beloved PSVR: I headed straight for the download, and I was sure I was going to have a blast (literally).

I don't care about the lack of DLC and online gaming, but boy, the jittery neck movement is downright horrible and breaks the immersion big time. It's also inexplicable, as the game isn't a technical marvel, either. One of the pleasures I get from virtual reality is being able to look around naturally, to get that physical sensation you can't find anywhere in a "flat" game, but that's something Borderlands 2 VR just doesn't deliver.

There's a huge collection of VR titles out there that are so much better right now, and I'm fed up with software houses releasing broken games. By the way, the recent patch which allows us to grab our dusty aim controller (which should have been implemented at day 1...) really gives the game a lot of value, and makes me hopeful that the stutter may be fixed in the future.
  19. Dec 20, 2018
    Must have for all users PS VR. Sadly thah no DLC... But Boederlands 2 this is real great game! And vr version- realy sooooo much better!

1. Feb 11, 2019
    Borderlands 2 VR is a good game in VR, which increases a lot the immersive potential of the game. On the other hand, this version is sold without any of the previous DLCs and does not support multiplayer. A shame for a game that's a must on coop.
  2. Feb 4, 2019
    As a sum of its parts, Borderlands 2 VR is a good and fun game even though it shows its age in the level design. Its VR implementation is impressive but not perfect. The lack of DLC content, co-op or AIM support may turn off players, especially given the game's high price point, but it's truly a solid and long VR experience that will keep you entertained for at least 30 hours. If you cannot wait for Borderlands 3 or have never played Borderlands 2, Borderlands 2 VR is perhaps the best excuse in a while to immerse yourself and return to vault-hunting on Pandora.
  3. Jan 28, 2019
    It’s not something I’d classify as an essential PSVR title, but the sheer charm of the world and its characters make exploring Pandora and experience I enjoyed far more than I first expected.