5.5

1. Mar 6, 2019
    azazlo best youtuber guy ever trust me, azazlo best youtuber guy ever trust me, azazlo best youtuber guy ever trust me
  2. Mar 6, 2019
  3. Mar 6, 2019

1. Mar 5, 2019
    ChromaGun VR doesn’t do much to improve on 2015’s puzzle shooter, and the game takes a hit both visually and in performance in its attempt. The mechanics work fine, but bland repetition of puzzle elements only hit a few primary colors rather than the rainbow of features to keep this an engaging experience all the way through. If you haven’t played ChromaGun yet, this may be the way to experience it, but otherwise, you’re fine with sticking to the original version.
  2. Mar 4, 2019
    If you're looking for a colourful VR puzzler in the same vein as Portal then you can't do much better than ChromaGun VR.
    ChromaGun VR is a competent and solid puzzle game but some may find it to be a little lacking in variety and excitement and the VR makeover doesn't really justify the additional purchase if you own the original.