- Summary: KINGDOM HEARTS III tells the story of the power of friendship and light vs. darkness as Sora and his friends embark on a perilous adventure. Set in a vast array of Disney and Pixar worlds, KINGDOM HEARTS follows the journey of Sora, an unknowing heir to a spectacular power. Sora is joined byKINGDOM HEARTS III tells the story of the power of friendship and light vs. darkness as Sora and his friends embark on a perilous adventure. Set in a vast array of Disney and Pixar worlds, KINGDOM HEARTS follows the journey of Sora, an unknowing heir to a spectacular power. Sora is joined by Donald Duck and Goofy to stop an evil force known as the Heartless from invading and overtaking the universe. Sora, Donald, and Goofy unite with iconic Disney-Pixar characters old and new to overcome tremendous challenges and persevere against the darkness threatening their worlds. [Square Enix]… Expand
Please enter your birth date to watch this video:
You are not allowed to view this material at this time.
Kingdom Hearts III - 'Final Battle' Official Trailer
Jan 29, 2019The developer has refined and perfected the combat. It kept its silliness in tact. It kept in the darker themes and deep moments of self-reflection that we all need every once in awhile. It’s, quite frankly, the best Kingdom Hearts game Square Enix has ever created.
Mar 4, 2019A grand finale that summarizes one of the most legendary waits for a video game sequel - ever, and really does a fine job! Kingdom Hearts III is a complex yet perfectly lite experience story-wise, packed with amazing combat and adorable worlds and characters. It is a game that lives up to the Kingdom Hearts name and is something you should not miss, whether you are a long term fan or new to the franchise.
Feb 16, 2019Kingdom Hearts III is an amazing yet flawed game made for the most die-hard fans of the series. While newcomers can still enjoy the quick-paced gameplay, the extremely complicated story will surely leave them bewildered. Even if you understand so little of it, prepare to embrace the wacky and bizarre nature of Kingdom Hearts III with an open-mind and it will be a fun ride.
Jan 29, 2019It may have taken a long time for this game to come, but it was totally worth the wait. I features all the things that made the franchiseIt may have taken a long time for this game to come, but it was totally worth the wait. I features all the things that made the franchise great in the first place, and has better combat, more worlds to explore, and much more content. Definitely a must play.… Expand
Jan 29, 2019A long wait well worth our patience. Kingdom Hearts 3 meets all my expectations and expands upon the franchise. Combat is smooth and engagingA long wait well worth our patience. Kingdom Hearts 3 meets all my expectations and expands upon the franchise. Combat is smooth and engaging while not being too different from what we already have in the series.
The game feels like it has matured in the years since KH2 and doesn't start off holding your hand. Worth every minute and cent that you spend on this game.
Enjoy your adventure!… Expand
Feb 22, 2019This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. KH3 is a nice game overall and it is worth buying even for new players that have not play any other KH games in the series. (But new players might want to go through some plots/summaries on youtube before diving in). But I must say I am a bit disappointed after completing the game. By completing, I mean getting all trophies. I am still craving for more contents. At the end, I still think it is a step down from KH2.
- nice graphics ( Imo, this isn't necessary for a great game but surely add points )
- great OST
- easy and fluid combat for everyone at different age to enjoy the story
- story progression ( Xehanort line done, I guess )
- lots of mini games, ( diversity of gameplay?, good for a change of pace/mood )
- space exploration for gummy ship , creative gummy ship editing
- less grinding than before, easy money, easy xp, easy ultima weapon. (hardest part was to grind ingredients for synthesizing all stuff)
- got to be the captain of the Black Pearl and sail in open sea
- less worlds in total, worlds are small as in areas
- easy combat even in proud mode
- mini games are not that interesting, if not for getting Ultima weapon, I wouldn't bother to play a second time
- Sora is like a bystander in most of the worlds, without much interactions with local characters and without involving in the original stories
- no FF characters
- unsatisfying last boss fight. not cool, not grand, not exciting, feels like a drag-on cut scene. Xehanort doen't look like a last boss, his attacks/skills doesn't match his power, pretty easy to dodge/guard. Got a feeling of "that's it?" after beating him. Actually waiting for his "3rd" form/fight at the first time but all I got was an ending. Can't compare to the epic boss fight in KH2. The laser blocking was tense as hell.
- rubbish "secret" boss. It is not secret at all. It is not even strong. All 3 phases are basically the same animations and skills. Finish the fight even quicker than Xehanort. Give me back my Sephiroth in KH2.
- Hearts-ception. hearts , hearts every where. hearts within hearts within hearts.
Let me elaborate more on my points.
I feel like it is concentrated on visual effects and fast pace rather than on the feeling of "hitting something" or "hitting hard". Sure, the attack animations are fluid, fast, flashy, colourful, massive aoe when doing pole dance. Most of the time, Sora's motion is unaffected/unhindered by how heavy the monsters are. It feels like going into a group of monsters hitting nothing but air. Not to mention the knock backs on both enemies and Sora are still fake af with them kind of floating backwards at a slow speed.
The situational commands (ie triangle) are alright i guess. The form change? Nice to be powered up and have a different combo and finisher. The grand magics? I love them. They are kinda cool. The "rides"? If the cut scenes can be skipped, that would be nice. They are nice to look for a few times but they got annoying real quick. And you sometimes take damage from monsters in the rides. So I either don't use them at all, or quickly trigger the finisher right after I started them.
The combat is just so easy (no lv lock of course)that you can keep pressing X through the whole game without problem. I am not asking for some dark souls level combat with stamina bar and recovery time management. But there is almost no technique involve in fights. I don't know, maybe some monsters can only be damage by counter attack? or magic? maybe can only be killed if Sora bait out some move? I know there are big fat guys with shield belly which can only be X at the back but that's about it. I can X X X X through everything else. Overall feels like a over simplify Disney version of devil may cry.
There are like 9 worlds? too little man, just too little. Most of the worlds are too small in size as well. The representative must be winnie the pooh world. Basically 3 mini games in a room. Winnie the pooh story is also coming out of nowhere and also finish very suddenly. The big hero 6 world is like a garage base and a big empty city. You have nothing to do on streets during main story. There is nothing to really interact, NPCs are doing NPCs stuff without giving a single fk about you. If I am not going treasure hunting, I will not have the chance to appreciate the work they have put into the city buildings. The twilight town is small. I love Jack Sparrow's world tho. And if you have watched them Disney films before, correct me if I am wrong, Sora have no effects on the stories whatsoever.
Mostly "I have friends, our hearts are connected together. You lonely loser, fk you." The conspiracy from Xehanort, which should kind of linking up all KH series so far, turns out to be a really simple one. "The world is tainted, I want a reset." - Xehanort. What an unexciting explanation.… Expand
Mar 8, 2019I wanted this game my whole life too. I loved the trailers of it. And the excitement had me stoked to finally see my boy get his happy ending.I wanted this game my whole life too. I loved the trailers of it. And the excitement had me stoked to finally see my boy get his happy ending.
It ties up the ends it needs to, but I feel like there was something missing. I liked it, but I didn't love it, and ten year hype can't ever live up to what I hoped for. I still recommend the game. But it wasn't the finale I hoped for.
Still. Have to admit. While some of it was bland, when it finally gets to the Kingdom Hearts portions, and not the Disney? That's when I had the most fun. It's just a lot of pushing through Disney to get there.
Overall though? Good game. Get it.… Expand
Feb 19, 2019Pra mim é um game de emo com um personagem ridículo e uma história rasa e sem graça, não gostava dos antigos e não gostei desse ultimo, passoPra mim é um game de emo com um personagem ridículo e uma história rasa e sem graça, não gostava dos antigos e não gostei desse ultimo, passo longe dessa comédia em forma em game… Expand
- (0 views)
- (0 views)
- (0 views)