7.1

1. Feb 19, 2019
    Awesome game ! Really captured the feeling of the classic and the anime as well ! The best visual novel on the ps4 right now !
  2. Feb 22, 2019
    One of the best in the Visual Novel genre.
    I think the most important question is how you look at this genre as a whole. If you absolutely detest reading or simply do not recognize the genre as "video game" then this is obviously not the game for you.
    One of the best in the Visual Novel genre.

This is a replay for me, because I've played the original on Vita a few years back. While knowing the plot this time around did put a damper on some of the surprises and twists, it was still very enjoyable. I have watched the anime as well but it felt like they added more original animated scenes? Maybe it's just been too long.

If you like Time Traveling stories, especially ones that seems to be a bit more grounded in reality (as real as a time travel story goes), give this one a try.

1. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    Mar 14, 2019
    Each ending is radically different, and there are even two extra ones when you’ve finished the main game which have never been available before in the UK. Fans will love the extra TLC in for this enhanced version of the very static original, and newcomers will experience a visual novel like never before – an anime that is very much yours, and an unforgettable time travel thriller to boot. [Issue#160, p.89]
  2. Mar 6, 2019
    Evaluating the worth of a remake can be difficult, as it’s often unclear how to weigh its strength and weaknesses in comparison to the original. This bodes doubly true when it’s the remake of one of my favorite games of all time. While I have some contention in regards to the changes made to the main campaign, the additional stories are well worth the cost of admission by itself for fans, and even though I hesitate to call “Elite” the definitive way to experience the beauty of Steins;Gate, there is simply no bad way to experience such an exceptional story.
  3. Mar 5, 2019
    A product designed for old and new fans: fans of the original visual novel will find a refurbished title, both visually and in terms of content.