7.0

1. Mar 14, 2019
    Amazing graphics and really good puzzles. The difficulty curve was pretty perfect.
  2. Feb 22, 2019
    mais ou menor, nota 6 mais é bom libera consquista completooooo , mais é isso ae ne, so joga uma vezes e pronto
  3. Mar 15, 2019
    As someone who loved the original 'Portal' and its sequel, 'Portal 2', 'Q.U.B.E. 2' scratches a physics-based puzzle game itch that I've been trying to scratch for a long, long time.

There's a lot to love about 'Q.U.B.E. 2'; the story (scant and confusing as it is), the art style, the music, the game play and puzzles themselves, and the package as a whole. I never felt like the puzzles were 'too difficult' or were asking me to use a mechanic that it didn't teach me, and it implies tricks through the way the puzzles themselves are constructed.

That's not to say that there are no glitches or errors, but the only ones that I've encountered so far are graphical and are more nuisances than major issues. Even then the visuals and style of the game are interesting and alien despite the monotony of some of the areas, and the music gives it an atmosphere that feels empty and desolate.

The only place that doesn't really shine as bright as the rest of the game is the story. It's vague and incomprehensible at times and probably could've been written better, but it has no real impact on the game play, and I personally forgot about the story half the time.

In total, I would recommend this to anybody that loves puzzle games, or the Portal series. Lord knows we won't see a Portal 3 anytime soon...

1. Apr 17, 2019
    Q.U.B.E. 2 is a puzzle game that will easily appeal to many players thanks to its captivating visuals and good execution of its puzzles. Even if its visual performance has some issues when it comes to the framerate, it's safe to say most players will feel enticed by Q.U.B.E. 2's puzzles and dedicate themselves to the game all the way to its ending.
  2. Mar 11, 2019
    Exploring test chambers and completing mind-bending puzzles never gets old. With a clever, creative and innovative premise, Q.U.B.E. 2 is a first-person puzzle game good enough for you to overlook its shallow narrative and technical flaws.
  3. Mar 8, 2019
    The campaign itself is quite lengthy with some of the later puzzles taking a little bit more to work out, but the game does such a fantastic job of gradually introducing new ideas that nothing feels insurmountable. It doesn’t feel quite as polished as it did when I played it on Xbox One, however it feels great to sit and muddle my way through the clever puzzles again, especially in handheld mode.