8.3

1. Feb 20, 2019
    El mismo tetris de siempre, no cambia la forma de jugar, pero esta vez te enfrentas a otros jugadores. Puedes atacar y contraatacar enviandoles basura a sus partidas al hacer lineas ya sea dobles, triples, tetris, etc. Es muy adictivo y entretenido, el intentar quedar en primer lugar resulta aveces muy complicado ya que te encuentras con jugadores con un muy buen nivel y tal grado que hayEl mismo tetris de siempre, no cambia la forma de jugar, pero esta vez te enfrentas a otros jugadores. Puedes atacar y contraatacar enviandoles basura a sus partidas al hacer lineas ya sea dobles, triples, tetris, etc. Es muy adictivo y entretenido, el intentar quedar en primer lugar resulta aveces muy complicado ya que te encuentras con jugadores con un muy buen nivel y tal grado que hay mucha tensión y con una pequeña distracción puedes perder la partida.

Espero y que lo esten actualizando con forme pase el tiempo, con nuevas mecánicas y/o modos de juegos, incluso poner un 1 vs 1.
  2. Feb 21, 2019
    Me lleve una gran sorpresa, un juego para viciar mientrar esperas unas bajadas de muchas gb, o mientras escuchas otras cosas, haces la hora, es viciador y se pasa la hora muy rapido.
  3. Feb 23, 2019
    The only reason I finally registered to Nintendo subscription. Tetris battle royale is the game I never knew I needed.
  4. Feb 14, 2019
    tetris is the most sold video game of all time. if you consider that fortnite is one of the most downloaded, you have a beautiful combination. tetris battle royale
  5. Feb 13, 2019
    Goty!
    Crackdown3 Killer.
    Se esse jogo tirar nota menor que crackdown3 eu gravo video meu dando o rabo e posto no XavierVideos.
  6. Feb 15, 2019
    Tetris 99 is probably one of the greatest Tetris games out there. It is fun, fast and non forgiving. That isn't a bad thing. It has the best remix of the Tetris theme i have heard and you're facing 99 others at once. Don't be mistake this as an easy game though (unless you're a Tetris master) Some people will target you, and while this may be frustrating, it makes for a great challenge.Tetris 99 is probably one of the greatest Tetris games out there. It is fun, fast and non forgiving. That isn't a bad thing. It has the best remix of the Tetris theme i have heard and you're facing 99 others at once. Don't be mistake this as an easy game though (unless you're a Tetris master) Some people will target you, and while this may be frustrating, it makes for a great challenge. The wait times for the games are phenomenal and i'm usually finding myself waiting no longer than half an hour. There is also rarely any connection problems and it is extremely stable. I know Tetris is probably the most well known game to man (maybe behind Mario) but the lack of a tutorial for new players to understand the controls and how to work the game is a bit of a let down as well as the lack of single player/ practice modes. Other than that, if you have a switch with online i would highly recommend this game as it is FREE. Expand
  7. Feb 14, 2019
    Game is fun and a good combination of classic Tetris with the current battle royale fad. I wish it better explained somewhere how some of the multiplayer features worked, such as the modes selected by the right stick, and how my game affects the other players.
  8. Feb 16, 2019
    Solid modern tetris game (tspins, combos, etc). Amazing level of depth, especially at that price. Be prepared to win after losing a lot, it's mad chaos with 99, and your skills will be tested.
  9. Feb 20, 2019
    An interesting (if not funny) concept, but the controls are not customizable to each player's likening and the concept of attacking other players is too confusing for a game so fast-paced. If the controls were more playable and more satisfying, maybe I could get past the player interaction problem.
  10. Feb 15, 2019
    Its Tetris, so that part is fun. What part isnt fun is people switching to you in an instant and dropping 8 clear lines on you out of nowhere and having no possible way to fix it because for some dumb reason, one of the options on who to attack is who is close to being knocked out. So the second you mess up, you lose, and it feels like very little is in your control. Its a 'free' game so IIts Tetris, so that part is fun. What part isnt fun is people switching to you in an instant and dropping 8 clear lines on you out of nowhere and having no possible way to fix it because for some dumb reason, one of the options on who to attack is who is close to being knocked out. So the second you mess up, you lose, and it feels like very little is in your control. Its a 'free' game so I cant be too harsh but the main mode isnt that fun. I rarely make it out of the lower half of people just because of people ganging up on me, or by the fact that someone at the beginning is a Tetris master and gives me 20 ger-billion lines to deal with from the second the match starts. I would love to see another mode for the game though. Tournament mode, where you only face off with 1 person at a time, but as you wait for your opponent to be decided in another match, you still have to play and survive until they get there. Now that, would be fun as hell, as your ability to stay in and win is more determined by your own personal skill and not as much luck. Expand
  11. Mar 17, 2019
    I would say that this game has a pretty fun idea at best but it works much better on paper than in reality.

I would like to start with the most basic thing, controls. The controls are fine, I can do fine with using a d-pad to move, but that is pretty much the only control method available. What about the people that would like to use the Joystick to move? That just isn't possible at least when I'm writing this and I doubt they will change this. The only controls you can change are the most useless ones, who you want to target. When you first start in this game, you probably won't be using these controls very much. By the time you learn how to use them effectively, there is no reason to swap the joystick controls. I only touch one joystick at the beginning of the game and then play tetris.

Second, I would like to tell you how luck based the game is. Yes, you do have to have a basic understanding of tetris to play, and you have to be good at it, trust me, but after that it depends on if you are getting targeted by 0 or 5 people, let alone if 1 or 2 of them are gods at tertis. This has no skill involved and is just about being lucky. One time I got into a game and, no joke, got 3 tetrises sent my way within the first 30 second. How am I supposed to counteract that. Oh yeah, I can't.

Finally, I want to talk about something that I don't fully understand withing the game. For the different tactics you can you to determine who you are sending lines to, the options being Random, KO, Badges, and Attackers, I want to talk about specifically how KO works. I have 2 theories on how this works, and they are both pretty sketchy. Either 1. It puts you against lo levels players, so basically a noob targeter, or people who are not doing so well with their boards, essentially making those people unable to come back.

I have had fun times with this game, but I have had many many more horrible times because I simply couldn't compete against 4 people at once.
  12. Feb 17, 2019
    Superb! It's already fun and satisfying and it's only version 1.0. I can imagine it will get even better as they update it. Tetris 99 in 2019......1985 never felt so good. :) I just made Top 5 and my heart was racing!!!!
  13. Mar 13, 2019
    You would think tetris would be hard to screw up, buy somehow they managed to.

The gameplay idea is a good one, i enjoy battle tetris. But the game suffers from some pretty piss poor design choices. There is no tutorial, and no training mode to get used to the controls. The controls are HORRIBLE, this would not be an issue if we could set them how we like, but we cannot do that,
    You would think tetris would be hard to screw up, buy somehow they managed to.

The gameplay idea is a good one, i enjoy battle tetris.
    But the game suffers from some pretty piss poor design choices.

There is no tutorial, and no training mode to get used to the controls.

The controls are HORRIBLE, this would not be an issue if we could set them how we like, but we cannot do that, the controls we are forced to use, they simply are clunky, i play tetris pretty well, i am no grand master, but the controls on offer make me look like i have never touched a tetris game before in my life.

I would much prefer to be able to move the block with one joy stick, and rotate and drop with the dpad.
    on a single joycon.
    use the bumpers to cycle targeting.

but no i am forced to use the ass backwards controls they force on us.
    All you change is what joy stick is the one for targeting.

I know the games free for subbed users, but really its just lazy.
  14. Feb 16, 2019
    La verdad es que no me esperaba que fuera un juego tan enviciante... y dificil. Nunca he sido bueno para el tetris, pero esta modalidad te invita a esforzarte, practicar, concentrarte para lograr quedar en los primeros lugares. Es cierto, se hace referencia a la moda del battle royale, pero es una fórmula que da en el clavo para lograr que un clásico de clásicos vuelva a la lista de losLa verdad es que no me esperaba que fuera un juego tan enviciante... y dificil. Nunca he sido bueno para el tetris, pero esta modalidad te invita a esforzarte, practicar, concentrarte para lograr quedar en los primeros lugares. Es cierto, se hace referencia a la moda del battle royale, pero es una fórmula que da en el clavo para lograr que un clásico de clásicos vuelva a la lista de los favoritos.
    Es un juego gratuito para todos los que somos miembros de nintendo switch online, y se agradece bastante un juego de este tipo, que no presume, pero ofrece horas de diversión.

Se agradece revivir clásicos con un toque fresco, adaptados al presente. Nintendo siempre mantiene sus juegos actualizados, y se dice que vienen nuevos modos próximamente, por lo que me tomo la livertad de darle ya una nota 9.
  15. Feb 15, 2019
    Tengo que reconocer que me burlé en el instante que lo mostraron en el direct, luego lo descargué y ahora vengo aquí a hacerle justicia aceptando mi error. Es un juego increíble, las batallas son realmente despiadadas jejeje, cada partida se disfruta, son rápidas y concisas. No le doy un 10 porque lo único que le falta es algún tutorial, y diréis: tutorial para Tetris??, bueno hay algunasTengo que reconocer que me burlé en el instante que lo mostraron en el direct, luego lo descargué y ahora vengo aquí a hacerle justicia aceptando mi error. Es un juego increíble, las batallas son realmente despiadadas jejeje, cada partida se disfruta, son rápidas y concisas. No le doy un 10 porque lo único que le falta es algún tutorial, y diréis: tutorial para Tetris??, bueno hay algunas modalidades como contraataques, k.o, insignias, aleatorio que no te las explican y tienes que ir aprendiendo sobre la marcha. Del resto es un juego mazo, el Tetris de toda la vida pero con un propósito y más violento (si lo juegan entenderán porque uso la palabra “violento” jeje) Expand
  16. Feb 19, 2019
    La gran sorpresa del año, una obra maestra de todos los tiempos combinado con una idea fresca y de moda juntos, "Tetris 99" es el Battle Royale que no sabíamos que queríamos y estamos contentos de tener tan sólo con la suscripción del servicio Online de la Nintendo Switch.
    La jugabilidad es la misma de siempre, acomoda los bloques a modo de formar líneas y evitar que se acumulen hasta la parte superior de la pantalla. Se le añade una selección de estrategia para poder competir y vencer rivales sólo con el toque del stick derecho.
    Simple, fácil de aprender y competitivo si quieres quedar en el top principal. "Tetris 99" es una genialidad que se disfruta y se juega de maravilla. Un recomendado total.
  17. Mar 30, 2019
    I suck at Tetris, but this is actually pretty fun. The 99-player simultaneous gameplay is a cool idea and actually works pretty well. The game's music is also great, the main theme's remix is super catchy, and the game looks pretty good. I do have a couple of problems that keep me from giving a 9 or 10 though. For one, there's almost no content. A simple solo play option would've beenI suck at Tetris, but this is actually pretty fun. The 99-player simultaneous gameplay is a cool idea and actually works pretty well. The game's music is also great, the main theme's remix is super catchy, and the game looks pretty good. I do have a couple of problems that keep me from giving a 9 or 10 though. For one, there's almost no content. A simple solo play option would've been nice. I can kind of understand this, because the game is free, but I think a little more content and a cheap price tag wouldn't have hurt. Also, you can't turn off the ghost piece. I personally have 0 issues with the ghost piece, but for some people (like my mom, who played the original a ton when she was younger), it looks like there's an actual piece there, and it can be distracting. An option to turn it off would've been nice. The game also doesn't to a very good job of teaching you how things work. I still don't fully understand how the game works (and I've played more that 20 games), but I do understand enough to have a good time. A tutorial still would've been nice. Overall, though, this is a good game, and it's definitely worth a try. Expand
  18. Feb 14, 2019
    It's Tetris, but not as you know it. The core game is pretty much unchanged from the Game Boy original, but the twist is that you're playing online with 99 people against you. If you're being targeted then other players clearing their bricks down will add to your stack unless you can cancel their attack first. The pace starts gently but builds over time as players get KO'd and by the timeIt's Tetris, but not as you know it. The core game is pretty much unchanged from the Game Boy original, but the twist is that you're playing online with 99 people against you. If you're being targeted then other players clearing their bricks down will add to your stack unless you can cancel their attack first. The pace starts gently but builds over time as players get KO'd and by the time you're in the top 20 it's lighting fast.

That said, games are unpredictable and I've found myself going out in the first couple of minutes if you get targeted by multiple players and don't get favourable shapes - so there's a definite element of luck at times. Overall I think this is a great game for quick blasts and a really clever way to get more people buying into Switch Online.
  19. Apr 7, 2019
    The concept is pretty simple, 99 people play Tetris simultaneously and the last player standing wins. It can sometimes feel like you are being targeted more frequently than other players in certain games, which can be frustrating, but it's free if you have an online subscription and is good fun to play.
  20. Apr 12, 2019
    I am soo addicted to this game. Fast action, fast restarts with 98 new opponents, responsive controls, and some mildly interesting interactions make this one heck of a good game to me. You have to like Tetris though. It gets fast quick but that is why I like it. Gets to the interesting part. I just wish you could turn off the ghost piece. But I got used to it.
  21. Feb 19, 2019
    Tetris 99 is a game that is like potato chips -> It's impossible to play only one time.
  22. Mar 23, 2019
    Very good and addictive online Tetris. The only thing missing is an offline / single-player marathon mode.
  23. Feb 26, 2019
    Tetris 99 is fun and addictive, but can also be maddening and can leave you feeling like you got screwed over by a vortex of random chaos. I've played dozens of games and still cannot find any real strategy. For those who are not aware, the game is simply Tetris that you play against 98 other people. When you clear lines you send them to an opponent, and lines can be sent to you by otherTetris 99 is fun and addictive, but can also be maddening and can leave you feeling like you got screwed over by a vortex of random chaos. I've played dozens of games and still cannot find any real strategy. For those who are not aware, the game is simply Tetris that you play against 98 other people. When you clear lines you send them to an opponent, and lines can be sent to you by other opponents. Each player has the option to send their tiles to a Random Person, someone attacking you, the players with the most badges, or those closest to elimination.

The best 'strategy' I have found it to choose to send my line clears to Random opponents this seems lead to me getting attacked less. Presumably because I am not targeting the same person each time -- If I were they would then be attacking me back if they chose the option to send their tiles to the person attacking them. This option, however literally leads to the game just being Tetris with a huge random element to it. Many games i am doing very well and clearing lines and chunks and keeping my board clear, I am quickly bombarded by attacker tiles and eliminated in seconds. Other games I horribly mess up tile placements but finish top 20 anyways because I am lucky and not randomly being attached. There is POTENTIAL strategy involved, but I have yet to find a way to make any sense of it.

You get in games quickly so I do find myself getting sucked in and playing several games in a row. As a free offering to those who pay for the Nintendo Online service (which I was doing anyways), it is a great addition. It's a fun game to sit down and play when you have a few free minutes. Is the '99' element to it great? Not really.
  24. Apr 9, 2019
    People who hate this game suck at Tetris.
    This is the best Tetris ever, by far, and it's free.
    It's pretty much perfect. There is nothing to complain about. There is a bit of strategy involved bust most importantly you need to be able to move your pieces extremely fast if you want to win. It should almost become subconscious. Being able to hold onto pieces (bars) gives the game a
    People who hate this game suck at Tetris.
    This is the best Tetris ever, by far, and it's free.

It's pretty much perfect.
    There is nothing to complain about.

There is a bit of strategy involved bust most importantly you need to be able to move your pieces extremely fast if you want to win. It should almost become subconscious. Being able to hold onto pieces (bars) gives the game a strategic element. You can get rid of 8 lines in one second.

You're playing against 98 people at once, so - in order to win - you have to be damn good. It's an extremely difficult game. You need to learn to use attacks from other players to your advantage and time your moves carefully to defend yourself, while flipping and dropping pieces so fast you can hardly think. It's like Tetris on crack.
  25. Feb 18, 2019
    This was the craziest thing from the recent Nintendo Direct, and I gotta admit, after giving it a chance, it's actually pretty fun and addicting. It gives an interesting twist to the best selling game of all time. I would rank it higher, but hopefully more we'll see more modes (like an offline single player mode) in the future.
  26. Feb 20, 2019
    The most fun Tetris I’ve ever played. Massive multiplayer just makes this so exciting.
  27. Feb 28, 2019
    Tetris 99 might honestly be the most enjoyment I've yet to have out of the Battle Royale genre. Out of all the Battle Royale's Tetris 99 has arguable the lease flaws. What I love most about this game is how short the wait and matches last. It usually takes about 1 minute for the game to start and it is likely over for me in the first 5 minutes but the entire game lasts for about 10Tetris 99 might honestly be the most enjoyment I've yet to have out of the Battle Royale genre. Out of all the Battle Royale's Tetris 99 has arguable the lease flaws. What I love most about this game is how short the wait and matches last. It usually takes about 1 minute for the game to start and it is likely over for me in the first 5 minutes but the entire game lasts for about 10 minutes. Also the music is great and surprisingly to me the graphics are pleasing, I guess the only flaws I have with the game is the lack of a tutorial and my own skill. Expand
  28. Feb 14, 2019
    This is one of the best Tetris games of all time. It is a mix between Fortnite and the puzzle game Tetris. It isn’t actually great and should be tried by every Switch owner.
  29. Mar 16, 2019
    Não sou muito chegado em tetris, não gostei muito principalmente, pois sempre caimos com muitos pró players, quem é mais casual só se da mal.
  30. Feb 23, 2019
    Español Latino(5hrs de juego): Pros, un juego muy, pero muy fiel a su escencia. Dificil que posè, una sistema de competitividad excelente tanto para pros y noobs. Partidas rapidas. Todo mundo tiene la posibilidad de ser el #1, facil de aprender a jugar y excelente para estimular tu cerebro. No merece el 10, porque debería de ser gratis para todo usuario de nintendo switch, pero para ser unEspañol Latino(5hrs de juego): Pros, un juego muy, pero muy fiel a su escencia. Dificil que posè, una sistema de competitividad excelente tanto para pros y noobs. Partidas rapidas. Todo mundo tiene la posibilidad de ser el #1, facil de aprender a jugar y excelente para estimular tu cerebro. No merece el 10, porque debería de ser gratis para todo usuario de nintendo switch, pero para ser un insentivo para obtener nintendo online, esta muy bien.
    Cons: No hay mucho que criticar de este juego, obtienes realmente un juego muy completo, me gustaria, tuviera mas pistas de audio, no siempre lo mismo. Faltaria poder modificar el tablero y tener ranking con amigos. Espero y este juego poco a poco mejore y sera sin duda un contendiente del goty.
  31. Feb 15, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Tetris 99 is a true oddball of a game. A battle royale twist on a classing game, in a way that feels like a loving send up to the genre while feeling as obvious as a Weird Al parody. It's a game that should not work, but it does, and it gives me a rush of joyous anxiety every damn time I play it. While it is a little bare bones, for a free game in 2019 that isn't full of micro-transaction and Nintendo is bringing up events for, it's perfect for what it is. A fun little time waster with a lot of classic charm. The soundtrack could use some beefing, but the two remixes of Type A (basic from the start and a panic version for the top 50) with a Tetris style remix of Flight of the Bumblebee (when you get to the top 10) are just great. All in all while it isn't as flashy and relaxing as Tetris Effect, it's an amazingly fun and hectic 99 person puzzle free for all that i'm looking forward to see updated. Expand
  32. Feb 17, 2019
    Awesome Game, I've got pretty addicted to it, it's so fast to get a match that you always want to go for another round!
  33. Mar 23, 2019
    Tetris battle royale? That's one of those ideas that looks obvious in hindsight, but would have sounded weird right before it happened. The concept does work: playing Tetris with 98 other humans is an obscenely moreish activity. If you get sucked in, it might be hard to put down your Switch.

As pristine as it is, Tetris 99 feels a bit like a barebones prototype. There are no options, game modes, or any ways to enjoy the game, except for the one: jump in a match with 98 random players and start dropping blocks. You might find that you're a 30% player, and play for days without ever getting in the top 10%. If you'd rather not bother learning "advanced" features like targeting other players, then you're out of luck, and you'll probably never raise to the top of any game. It would be nice if the game allowed you to play with players of a similar skill level, try different game modes, or any other quality of life feature.

As it is, Tetris 99 is a very slim package–but still a compelling one.
  34. Feb 16, 2019
    This game is simple, It's Tetris, but with 98 other players. It's a really fun time waster, but the controls are kinda confusing for new players. There should be a way to configure them.

Also, never play this game with a gamecube controller.
  35. Feb 22, 2019
    the Last of us, devil may cry ... PFFFFF I WANT THIS GAME LIKE GAME OF THE YEAR !!!
  36. Apr 10, 2019
    its ok i think

there are better games on the switch but no better free games or better tetrisses
  37. Feb 25, 2019
    I wasn’t expecting to see such a game in the near future, but here it is. Even though the idea is really simple, it’s a really cool concept. It’s regular Tetris, like you all know it, but for clearing more rows at once or building combos you send rows of blocks to your opponents, which will make the game more difficult for them. At the same time, you can also defend yourself from blocks,I wasn’t expecting to see such a game in the near future, but here it is. Even though the idea is really simple, it’s a really cool concept. It’s regular Tetris, like you all know it, but for clearing more rows at once or building combos you send rows of blocks to your opponents, which will make the game more difficult for them. At the same time, you can also defend yourself from blocks, which were sent to you.

One thing that is missing is an explanation for the 4 different modes you can choose while playing. That really bothered me, because I didn’t really know, what each of these modes was doing. It would be really helpful, if you could look that up in the game somewhere.

I also don’t really like, that there is the possibility, that 4 or 5 people can be attacking you at the same time and if that happens, you barely have a chance of surviving, since you are constantly getting sent rows of blocks. I would prefer, if there was a limit for opponents attacking you at the same time.

But other than that, I really like Tetris 99. It is a funny little game, which makes the Nintendo Online Service a bit more attractive in my opinion. For people, who don’t play Tetris that much, it might be a bit overwhelming at first, but the more you play it, the more you get used to it.
  38. Feb 19, 2019
    The joke of an idea actually came to life, tetris battle royale. It actually makes you want to keep playing too!
  39. Apr 14, 2019
    Tetris 99 costs $0! And you get to play the classic game of Tetris? What's not to love? Playing with 98 other people is a ton of fun, and works surprisingly well. If a player quits, no one else is effected! Getting a high score out of dozens of people is super satisfying. Some people might get bored of this game, but there are worse Battle Royale games (Fortnite, Kirby Battle Royale, etc).
  40. May 10, 2019
    It's Tetris..... but multiplayer. There isn't really much that can be said. It's fun addicting and adds a new twist to the already well known and loved puzzle game. Definitely worth a try.
  41. Feb 15, 2019
    Could do with control rebinding and an actual guide that explains all the weird mechanics they've added, but once you get used to it all this is an absurdly fun way to play tetris. It has only just come out, and there are apparently more modes coming so hopefully these things will be fixed in later updates.
  42. Feb 22, 2019
    Its a decent game and its free. Not much else to say about it. I enjoyed it and definitely a very unique experience.
  43. Mar 20, 2019
    Tetris 99 is addicting. You will open it to play one game and end up playing for a couple of hours. It is also free. You cant do better than free. The first few times you play, the controls can be confusing, but you get the hang of it. My one complaint is that you cant use the joystick to move the Tetris pieces.
  44. Mar 26, 2019
    I rarely can even get the game to load up, and the matches are repetitive and boring. Tetris is fun, but the whole targeting thing doesn't work to well.
  45. Mar 26, 2019
    Tetris 99 is missing a lot of enjoyable and alternate modes as well as a manual, but it's a beautiful, well playing Tetris game that pits you against other players. There's not much to say about it. If you've played Tetris, you've played this. Especially if you've played Tetris multiplayer. Easily a great game, it just needs more frills.
  46. Mar 29, 2019
    While I normally could care less about battle royales, this game really shows how the genre can succeed with styles other than "shoot everyone". I do wish there was some more in terms of single player (It is a puzzle game, after all), but overall, a great game and a decent reason to get the NS Online service. I would like to see more games exclusive to members like this, as it gives peopleWhile I normally could care less about battle royales, this game really shows how the genre can succeed with styles other than "shoot everyone". I do wish there was some more in terms of single player (It is a puzzle game, after all), but overall, a great game and a decent reason to get the NS Online service. I would like to see more games exclusive to members like this, as it gives people more of a reason to use the service. Expand
  47. Mar 31, 2019
    It´s entertaining... until you just got randomly killed, some times almost no one attack you and some times yo just got banged.
  48. Mar 30, 2019
    This game is honestly the best battle royal I have ever played. It combines classic tetris game play with 99 player battles causing absolute havoc.
  49. Mar 31, 2019
    I love this game and im ok. I love this game and im ok. I love this game and im ok. I love this game and im ok. I love this game and im ok. I love this game and im ok. I love this game and im ok. I love this game and im ok. I love this game and im ok. I love this game and im ok. I love this game and im ok. I love this game and im O K
  50. May 18, 2019
    Absolute garbage unless you enjoy games that last all of 30 seconds. Constantly getting ganged up on by players 50+ levels higher than me making learning and improving near impossible. Also the interface and music are more annoying than anything plus there's no instructions of any kind. Maybe if you're someone who's played tetris daily for 10 years it's fun but any casual player shouldAbsolute garbage unless you enjoy games that last all of 30 seconds. Constantly getting ganged up on by players 50+ levels higher than me making learning and improving near impossible. Also the interface and music are more annoying than anything plus there's no instructions of any kind. Maybe if you're someone who's played tetris daily for 10 years it's fun but any casual player should give it a hard pass. Expand
  51. Mar 13, 2019

You would think tetris would be hard to screw up, buy somehow they managed to.

The gameplay idea is a good one, i enjoy battle tetris.
    But the game suffers from some pretty piss poor design choices.

There is no tutorial, and no training mode to get used to the controls.

on a single joycon.
    use the bumpers to cycle targeting.

but no i am forced to use the ass backwards controls they force on us.
    All you change is what joy stick is the one for targeting.

I know the games free for subbed users, but really its just lazy.

1. May 23, 2019
    This is what Nintendo need to keep on doing to ensure subscription to Nintendo Switch Online stays worthwhile, however, this is just Tetris with a very addictive online element, and can quickly wane once the initial honeymoon period is over. Those who really enjoy basic Tetris will be right at home with this iteration. It is fast, frantic and somewhat unpredictable gameplay is what makes it so addictive in the first place - for others, the repetition might kick in after some time.
  2. Mar 25, 2019
    Barebones and no-frills it may be, but Tetris 99 is the best playing Tetris game in years and ultimately well worth downloading if you’re a Nintendo Switch Online subscriber.
  3. Mar 5, 2019
    A brutally singular and unexpectedly brilliant subversion of what you know about Tetris and battle royale, if you’re a Switch Online subscriber, you absolutely need to download it.