7.6

1. Feb 26, 2019
    Dirt Rally 2.0 is the newest installment to the series does not disappoint. Bragging more realistic tire wear and physics along with life like handling, you can really feel your choices matter more than ever before. Presentation wise the game was pleasing on the eye and very smooth, each stage feeling unique and authentic while delivering their own challenges. The sounds of the engines areDirt Rally 2.0 is the newest installment to the series does not disappoint. Bragging more realistic tire wear and physics along with life like handling, you can really feel your choices matter more than ever before. Presentation wise the game was pleasing on the eye and very smooth, each stage feeling unique and authentic while delivering their own challenges. The sounds of the engines are pleasing and seem to have improved over the last installment. The navigator (Co Driver) seemed to enjoy yelling out his instructions and delivered them flawlessly, alas my execution of them not so much. As we've come to expect there is plenty of content to shake your racing wheel at, both online and offline. Feeling nostalgic? Try getting to grips with some old school cars and work your way up from the 60s to modern day, maybe you just want a bit of a mess around, then pick your own custom tournament with a good selection of customization options so you don't need to play the same one twice. Though you competitive natured lot out there, you've not been forgotten, get stuck in to the daily / weekly challenges and see how you stack up or rev your engine in the online modes! All in all, I may not be a huge rally fan but I had plenty of fun racing around, spinning out and rolling my cars, I even won a race or 2 once I got in the zone. What's been delivered has been spot on and gets a solid GO! from me. So with this being said it easily earns a recommendation from me. Fans of the series a definite purchase, new comers come join the fun. Expand
  2. Feb 26, 2019
    Good, but buggy. Hopefully they will fix these and with more time I can come back and up the review. Of course may go down too as I get used to things. Hope not!
  3. Mar 3, 2019
    Great sequel to Dirt Rally. I've been having a blast learning the tracks and vehicles.
  4. Feb 26, 2019
    Great game. Better than Dirt Rally in every way. There are some issues with Racenet and the ffb is a little light but I have confidence that Codies will sort it all out.
  5. Mar 27, 2019
    I love this game. The driving appears very realistic in the main. It actually shows how poor the physics is on other arcade racer like Horizon 3 and 4, Forza 7 et al.
    No whilst racers like horizon and project cars have their place, the thrill of driving a rally car is extremely well captured on the game.
    There is a tremendous rush in this game when the driving around those corners are achieved with the correct lines and acceleration from the corners. To be honest, its sublime how accurate the game is and yet the driving experience changes with the different type of rally cars and track substrate. Each car and most tracks offer a different challenge. Add to that the weather, daytime, night time and track condition.

Im not that convinced by the track condition deterioration element of the game. But the track degrading is the first time Ive seen this be applied. So it will get better.
    The replays of the drive are a pleasure as usual to watch. Codemasters usually do this very well in all their games.

So for me this game is the best racing game I have played in a very long time. Its that good I need to upgrade my steering wheel to get me those faster times and better control on the vehicle. Although my current wheel is not that bad at all.

Some argue about the amount of content on the game. yes the number of tracks are limited, but there are online challenges every day. And seriously, to get good at this game takes loads of practices and developing skill. Driving at night, in the day, in the wet or dry, driving RWF, FWD or AWD provides more than enough challenge.

GREAT GAME.

Not sure this is a sales winner for Codemasters, but Is brilliant. It really does the rally genre a great service. But beware, it can be hard. Play only with a steering wheel and cockpit view to get the full immersion experience. Well done Codemasters again.
  6. May 4, 2019
    a minha classificacao de 6 no dirt rally é culpa de metacritic.
    na realidade gostaria de lhe dar um 7,1 e ao dart rally um 7,8 ou 7,9, mas este sistema muito arcaico e pouco proficional de pontuacao a que eu estou sujeito nao me deixa alternativa na maneira de como eu possso votar.
    dirt rally supera em fisica e em certos aspectos ate mesmo em graficos (no seu estilo) a dirt rally 2.0.
    a minha classificacao de 6 no dirt rally é culpa de metacritic.
    acredito que se no que diz respeito a fisica wrc8 for bom, porque em graficos vai ser; serao os 2 melhores jogos de rally de sempre.
    por agora, dirt rally (o primeiro) é mesmo o melhr jogo de rally de sempre.

1. Mar 26, 2019
    DiRT Rally 2.0 nails everything it sets out to do. Players need to know going in though that this is a brutal game, unforgiving at times. Even with the easy option this is still no pushover. I had to earn every victory I achieved and that is certainly a turn-off for players looking for an arcade-like experience. Codemasters continues their trend of excellence and maintain their spot at the upper echelon of racing game design.
  2. Mar 19, 2019
    A worthy sequel to the DiRT Rally franchise, that updates, upgrades and uplifts most aspects of the original. Still a few little niggles that could be better, but hopefully the paid content strategy can be converted into ongoing support and updates for the title.
  3. Mar 14, 2019
    The original Dirt Rally sits above its sequel as to go-to rally game for console gamers however, if you do decide to pick up Dirt Rally 2.0 you’ll still have one heck of a time.