6.6

1. Jul 4, 2019
    I am just starting my game plus play through of this game and it has taken 2 full completions of this game for me to start enjoying it. The problems this game has are well stated by others and I walked away in the Volga level but was encouraged by my son to give it another try. Even after the first completion I still was focused more on the problems then the charm and only afterI am just starting my game plus play through of this game and it has taken 2 full completions of this game for me to start enjoying it. The problems this game has are well stated by others and I walked away in the Volga level but was encouraged by my son to give it another try. Even after the first completion I still was focused more on the problems then the charm and only after searching all the levels for the collectibles did I begin to really get in tune with the good parts of the game. I still do not like the wife or the father in law at all but quite like everyone else now. I also prefer the "bad" ending and the way that the developers created this, super clever. Music is really moving and the story is good but not as emotionally impact-ful as the original. Certain things have been eliminated from the story which is disappointing to me but I do appreciate that these changes are very subtly dealt with. It took me a very long time to be comfortable with the controls and learning not to go too far off the beaten track to avoid the many crashes but in the end it was worth it. This is a Metro game after all and I am sorry I wasn't more patient with it and am glad I went back to finish it and at last enjoy it. Expand
  2. Feb 15, 2019
    if u are a fan of the previews games then this isn't that is a dumb down version of that
  3. Feb 15, 2019
    A joke of a game compared to the previous ones. Semi-open world takes you by the hand whenever it wants to force you down a path. POP-in and framerate drop are ridiculous. Go back and replay Metro Last Light and you will have more fun.
  4. Feb 15, 2019
  5. Feb 15, 2019
    Played on Xbox One X.

1. Awesome atmosphere, story, gameplay
    2. Amazing graphics and design
    3. Simply "Game Of The Year" for me
  6. Jun 30, 2019
    Let me get straight to the point (first 2 games were solid, I really enjoyed playing them on ps4):
    I was looking forward to this one, however I couldn’t push myself through it:
    I was looking forward to this one, however I couldn’t push myself through it:
    -It feels extremely clunky and heavy, I hate it in games, moving everywhere is a chore, you character is ridiculously slow, movement feels forced, input lag when sprinting is unacceptable. Picking up ammo, weapons is a nightmare and doesn’t fell right. I’m not sure how to explains this, but I was getting really tired just traversing everywhere, it felt extremely monotonous. 30 fps cap also doesn’t help, maybe if you place on PC this game feels more responsive
    - MAJOR FLAW – THE GAME CRASHES ON XBOX ONE AND XBOX ONE X CONTANTLY! THIS STILL HASN”T BEEN FIXED, MY X IS ALMOST BRAND NEW BTW. In addition, if you restart the game, the loading takes FOREVER!
    - Graphics are good, really good, impressive actually, but that’s it, this game got nothing going for it apart from great graphics and atmosphere which is quite good too.
    Glad I didn’t pay full price for it as the game eventually ended up on GAME PASS (coincidence?)
  7. Apr 11, 2019
    Graphics are great, Story falls short if not rushed, Combat is worse than past games, glitches + crashing are plentiful, Input lag, horrible semi-scripted events that leave you dying & checkpoint system that can save while you are dying meaning unless you have made a quick save you'll have to restart the level, enemy's spawning out of nowhere, sometimes shooting through walls killing youGraphics are great, Story falls short if not rushed, Combat is worse than past games, glitches + crashing are plentiful, Input lag, horrible semi-scripted events that leave you dying & checkpoint system that can save while you are dying meaning unless you have made a quick save you'll have to restart the level, enemy's spawning out of nowhere, sometimes shooting through walls killing you and a movement system that has you in some sort of halfway point between Zero gravity and earth gravity as you'll jump and hit one bit of stray fence a be sent flying in wrong direction.

6/10 just barely.
  8. Jun 17, 2019
    First off, I have played the first two Metro games and I absolutely loved them. The entire Metro story is fantastic to me and I think should be turned into movies since they are also based on books. I'll break down the good and the bad and why it receives a 6 from me.

The good: 1. The story in Exodus is fantastic and I think it's narrative is the best in the series. 2. The open

The good:

2. The open world in the game was the correct direction to go in I believe and it has brought some "Fallout" feelings to the game. Almost feels like Fallout: Russia. Almost.

3. The graphics are amazing and honestly is in my top 5 best looking games on Xbox. (Xbox One X - 4k/HDR Monitor. Might look different on other systems/TVs)

The Bad:

1. The mechanics. When you first start the game, you'll automatically feel tanky. The movement is just so bad, I had to try and mess with the settings to make it feel better multiple times. (I never have to do that in any game so this is saying something)

2. Gunplay. I can't tell you how many times I aimed my scoped silenced rifle at a thug's head from 50 yards away trying to be sneaky and I'd miss my shot probably 70% of the time. I shoot point blank and the bullet goes 5 inches to the right and I get slaughtered by the pack of enemies. The guns are not good no matter how much you improve them and the aiming is just as bad.

3. Mission Directives. There is a good/bad karma balance in this game just like there have been in the previous 2. I've never been a fan of this because you will get a non canon ending depending on what you do. To kill the people trying to kill you or not. That is the story of the game. To get a good ending, you have to not kill and be merciless to enemies that would chop your head off at first sight. I had to save my game multiple times just to get the missions right and not get spotted. I reloaded my game multiple times because the sneaky system is not good. Just my opinion as some people may enjoy that, but I feel it takes away the fun from the game. (Games are supposed to be fun)

Great game for people who have played the previous games and want to continue the story. As I said, the Metro series is a good story and hope there are movies in the future, but I feel like the game could've been so much better than what it was. It's not a game I would come back to after beating it unless a new Metro game comes out and I want to play through it one more time.
  9. Mar 14, 2019
    Es un buen juego para mi, admito que al principio del juego era aburrido y casi lo dejo de jugar pero después de jugarlo un tiempo el juego va cobrando vida se pone muy interesante, lo malo de este juego es que te enfrentas muchísimo a humanos y muy pocas veces a mutantes a menos que te desvíes del trama principal, hay partes donde hay muchísima narrativa y es estresante porque lo queEs un buen juego para mi, admito que al principio del juego era aburrido y casi lo dejo de jugar pero después de jugarlo un tiempo el juego va cobrando vida se pone muy interesante, lo malo de este juego es que te enfrentas muchísimo a humanos y muy pocas veces a mutantes a menos que te desvíes del trama principal, hay partes donde hay muchísima narrativa y es estresante porque lo que quieres es moverte. En este juego recompensa el sigilo como las otras entregas, a mi no me gusta y yo voy a por la acción pero en verdad es difícil casi te obligan a hacerlo en sigilo y eso no me gusta. Los controles se me hacían demasiado incómodos tuve que pasar un buen rato para estar conforme. Expand
  10. Feb 21, 2019
    I've always been a big fan of the Metro series and its focus on gritty, realistic survival elements. There frankly aren't any other shooters out there like this one and I love it when I get the chance to play a new one. Unfortunately, the decision to make the game open world for some of the levels has led to a ton of issues, both with the gameplay and story itself as well as the technicalI've always been a big fan of the Metro series and its focus on gritty, realistic survival elements. There frankly aren't any other shooters out there like this one and I love it when I get the chance to play a new one. Unfortunately, the decision to make the game open world for some of the levels has led to a ton of issues, both with the gameplay and story itself as well as the technical side of things.
    First the good: the games narrative is still very good. While it losses a little focus in the open world segments, its still very well done. The combat is also very good and the weapons are very fun to use. Their look and feel is so haphazardly done, which fits the overall feel to the world. They've always done a very good job at making you feel invested in the world. This game also does give the player a good sense of what happened to the world after the end of the war, as opposed to it just being set in the original Metro itself.
    However, there are some major problems with this game and the first of which is the horrific game crashing bugs that followed me everywhere I went. My game crashed at least 8 times throughout my first playthrough, and once I feel into an infinite looping bug that made me have to restart one of the extremely long open-world levels from the beginning. The load times are absolutely awful too. Loading into one of the open-world levels took me almost 5 minutes each time it happened and I was playing on a One X. It's frankly inexcusable because the game crashed so much I was loading levels quite a bit and it was so frustrating to know that everytime I turned the game on, I might as well went to make some food because it was going to take so long to load into the game.
    Technical issues aside, the open-world stuff makes no sense for this series and for the narrative it was trying to tell. The open world stuff itself was not done very well at all. It felt extremely linear in where it wanted you to go at all times. It never really gave you the motivation to just go off and explore because the enemies are notoriously difficult to deal with and supplies are very hard to come by and the side quests were very few and far between. It felt necessary to complete all the side quests, and you have too to get the "good" ending, but there really wasn't enough to justify the size of some of the maps when you don't have to visit the majority of the places on it. The game is truly at its best when the in-between chapters happen that were very reminiscent of the first two games.
    Metro Exodus is easily the worst game in the Metro franchise so far. The strong narrative and storyline takes a major hit when having to deal with this open-world stuff that it was clearly not designed around in the first place. That's not even considering the MASSIVE bugs that plague the game right now. The story was designed to go back and play through it again after you beat it, but my motivation to play such a bug ridden game again is almost null at this point. Without the bugs, I'd have given this game a solid 7. With the bugs that make it almost unplayable, I would tell everyone to stay far away from this until its fixed. You just never know when the game will decide to stop working on you completely.
  11. Mar 11, 2019
    Seriously.. Are these people giving this game a 9 or 10 even playing the same game as me?
    - constant crashing
    - severe load times - bad audio problems - sluggish shooting controls - constant need to find resources for ammo that depletes ridiculously fast - long winded dialogue that goes on...and on - confusing progression of gameplay Idk... graphics aren't bad but because of the
    - constant crashing
    - severe load times
    - bad audio problems
    - sluggish shooting controls
    - constant need to find resources for ammo that depletes ridiculously fast
    - long winded dialogue that goes on...and on
    - confusing progression of gameplay

Idk... graphics aren't bad but because of the above points, immersion is totally lost. Forget "Game of the Year." Not even "Game of the Month."
  12. Mar 21, 2019
    It really saddens me to say this, but I found this game boring. I really like the graphics, sound, details, and characters, but dirt on the wall still looks like dirt on the wall. The whole post apocalyptic genre is kind of boring to me, but as it breaks my heart to say this so is metro exodus. I thought it was just me, but others have had the same experience. I really did want this gameIt really saddens me to say this, but I found this game boring. I really like the graphics, sound, details, and characters, but dirt on the wall still looks like dirt on the wall. The whole post apocalyptic genre is kind of boring to me, but as it breaks my heart to say this so is metro exodus. I thought it was just me, but others have had the same experience. I really did want this game to succeed, but it's just too slow. Expand
  13. Mar 21, 2019
    This game can freeze even in the menu.

There is nothing to satisfied with, except the graphics. Technical problems like freezing, stuck everywhere, doesnt react are a thing. Just dont care about these. But the slow game- and gunplay, what is that, it is not a shooter its a bad fallout with better graphics. There is no fun or feels to be threatened or anything, there is really
    This game can freeze even in the menu.

There is nothing to satisfied with, except the graphics.
    Technical problems like freezing, stuck everywhere, doesnt react are a thing.
    Just dont care about these.

There is no fun or feels to be threatened or anything, there is really nothing to enjoy this game.
    And the unnecessary dialogues, oh man.
    Im waiting only that game this year, so Im not a hater, just forget that game on xbox.
  14. Apr 10, 2019
    the good
    -Graphically beautiful
    -Gunplay and mechanics are pretty cool
    -Story and characters are good
    -Great atmosphere
    -personally liked the new resource mechanics

the bad
    -Sound design, music, audio, in general, is garbage
    -AI is competent at best
    -The campaign is way too short
    -next to zero replayability
    -the semi-open world system is horribly flawed.
  15. Feb 18, 2019
    [Xbox One X] - [Aurora Edition $120]

- Freezes about 7 times in 6 Hours - Gamma is totally broken (black crush) - No 1080p60 Performance Mode - A lot, and i mean a lot of game breaking bugs - No workarounds and still no acknowledgement by the Dev's - And still no patch that at least fix the freezes - Only one character save slot, starting a new game overwrites the other - Bugged
    [Xbox One X] - [Aurora Edition $120]

- Freezes about 7 times in 6 Hours
    - Gamma is totally broken (black crush)
    - No 1080p60 Performance Mode
    - A lot, and i mean a lot of game breaking bugs
    - No workarounds and still no acknowledgement by the Dev's
    - And still no patch that at least fix the freezes
    - Only one character save slot, starting a new game overwrites the other
    - Bugged auto save system that overwrites each other and get corrupted easily
    - Sluggish Controls with huge Input Delays
    - Bugged AI (all seeing, all knowing AI Syndrome)

The game is literally unplayable on the Xbox One X alone because of the freezes occurring almost every hour and the abysmal gamma black crush, but on top there are also a lot game breaking bug which frequently corrupts the only save available and needs restarting a new game.

I won't continue playing without a patch that at least fixes the freezes and the game breaking bugs. But the gamma black crush also needs to be addressed because it's no joy playing like this on the Xbox One X.

And I won't change the score if there's no patch asap!
  16. Feb 22, 2019
    A lame excuse for a game. Monsters are lame. They look like a bad version of I am legend zombies. All out of bullets? No problem! Just hit them in the head with your kalash because they are busy anyways with throwing rocks at you. The only time I got scared was when a monster took me by surprise entering a room. Otherwise just go through them with no problem and even outrun them. TheyA lame excuse for a game. Monsters are lame. They look like a bad version of I am legend zombies. All out of bullets? No problem! Just hit them in the head with your kalash because they are busy anyways with throwing rocks at you. The only time I got scared was when a monster took me by surprise entering a room. Otherwise just go through them with no problem and even outrun them. They won't catch up. Bugs are nasty but it seems that the devs don't care about them. You get stuck and the game reloads making you lose 3-4 hours of gameplay. Press the map button and ir appears after a few seconds. Map is crap. You have an X that you need to reach but no in building map so good luck finding your goal. You can easily kill any man in the game just by sneaking up on them. When I first played metro I was very frightened but exodus is just a joke. Don't waste more than 15$ on this game. Anything over this price would be a rip-off. I can say that I won't play this until a patch that fixes the bugs is released. Also if you are left without bullets you have no knife to use against your enemies. You have one in cinematics but I did not find one in my inventory to kill my foes. Overall the game just got me mad and makes me consider the option of uninstalling it. Expand
  17. Feb 17, 2019
    Freaking INPUT LAG on Xbox One X. It is not fun at all to play a shooter without any chance to shoot anything.
  18. Feb 16, 2019
    bugs bugs bugs and drop fps . No first day patch. No tech support. Simulator black screen 10/10
  19. Feb 24, 2019
    Quel dommage ! voici un jeu qui avait mis de l'eau dans sa vodka en proposant par exemple deux nouveaux niveaux de difficulté (récit et facile) et un mode accessible pour ses QTE (de merde) puisqu'on peut les paramétrer pour n'avoir à appuyer sur X qu'une seule fois ! Après les deux précédents Métro qui ne pardonnaient rien, voilà qui change agréablement la donne.

A dire vrai,

A dire vrai, maintenant qu'on sort à la surface et qu'on explore quelques niveaux bien plus grands, on pourrait même croire à une sorte de monde ouvert mais ce n'est pas vraiment le cas : il s'agit toujours d'un couloir en fait mais de dimensions parfois bien plus généreuses... Et ce Métro reste fidèle à lui-même et demeure le FPS le plus scripté qu'on ait jamais vu (avec les Call of Duty bien entendu).

Une seule manière de progresser est donc proposée, un seul chemin (dont la largeur varie, certes) et la seule issue au script précédent est le script suivant. Alors si l'histoire est sympathique, si les personnages sont bien developpés, si la VF est excellente, on est comme la loco, on reste toujours sur les rails. Si on sursaute, c'est parce que "x" évènements se déclenchent et que ces mutants sont programmés pour se déclencher.

Au moins cela dit, on ne manque jamais de ressources (aux niveaux faciles) et on ne risque pas de crever comme un clochard radioactif parce qu'aucun filtre n'était disponible dans le coin... puisqu'on peut les fabriquer !

Mais j'en viens à mon ours. A ce putain de gros bâtard mutant plus scripté que la dernière télénovéla à la mode. Il résiste aux balles, aux grenades, au feu... il résiste à tout. On ne peut pas le tuer donc. Surtout qu'il revient nous faire chier et que ça commence à bien faire : l'ours c'est le héros du jeu en fait, c'est ça ?... Mais si le script a écrit "invulnérable" ou bien "le joueur doit actionner un truc quelque part", je me demande bien comment ça se passe. Et si je me le demande, c'est que c'est mal fait. Ou buggué. Ou les deux.

Déjà que j'ai tourné en rond dans la taïga parce que j'avais raté une saloperie d"échelle (eh oui, le chemin unique de ces putains de jeux linéaires) alors là ça gonfle. Donc, tout est gâché par cet ours de merde !

Dommage, car le jeu est très beau en 4K même s'il met 1,45 mn à se lancer... je connais des mondes ouverts qui mettent presque 3 fois moins de temps : ça doit être tous ces scripts. Sans compter que j'ai eu tout de même 4 plantages... Ah quel gâchis décidément mais après les précedents Métro qui étaient soit mauvais soit médiocres, il était illusoire d'espérer un miracle de 4A Games j'imagine. Ce sera par conséquent la note sanction, c'est-à-dire la plus basse. On ne peut pas laisser passer ça.
  20. Feb 20, 2019
    coi thường game thủ, lừa đảo trong marketing. Người phát triển còn lên tiếng dọa nạt gamer
  21. Jun 20, 2019
    The worst Metro. I feel like it is an approach to STALKER but it a poor one. The semi-open world only means you go to buildings looking for equipment improvements. The world is beautiful but you don't have a reason to explore appart from what I said earlier. The atmosphere is great in the night ( sometimes during the day, but it gets much better when everything is dark). So many BUGS :The worst Metro. I feel like it is an approach to STALKER but it a poor one. The semi-open world only means you go to buildings looking for equipment improvements. The world is beautiful but you don't have a reason to explore appart from what I said earlier. The atmosphere is great in the night ( sometimes during the day, but it gets much better when everything is dark). So many BUGS : sound bugs ( when you look at a river you can hear the water flowing, but if you are literally a meter next to it and you don't look at the river you won't hear the water // When you walk it sounds like you're running , NPC's keep talking when they are already dead...), stealth bugs ( nobody has seen you ,you've walked sooo slowly that you didn't make any noise and you are behind a wall... but NPC's turn out to be Superman and can see through surfaces), texture loading bugs... and the ridiculously long loadings... The face animations look like last generation's, the chemistry and mechanical components are broken mechanics... you never run out of aid kits or ammunition.
    People talk about the last level like it was the most tense level ever made and I think it's a laugh compared to the librarian's level in Metro 2033 ( I think they tried to use the same mechanics here but making the gorillas blinded).
    The ending doesn't feel like a good one for this saga, which I won't discuss, it's my opinion.
    The only good thing I can say is that the atmosphere is perfect sometimes, but it's truly the only good thing in this game.
    Metro 2033 was a 9 , Last Light a 10, but this one isn't even the half of those two...
    I feel like 4A GAMES had to rush to make this videogame, they had more employees and money... but less talent with this game.
    I loved this company, now I doubt about them.
    I'm really sorry, I can only pass it, a 5.
  22. Mar 26, 2019
    I have to rewrite my review here's why-
    I was originally going to give metro exodus a 7 when I was about halfway through the game, but I'm glad I waited to give it an honest review. Now I will say there are some problems that's clear, but that doesn't make this game bad by any means.
    I have to rewrite my review here's why-
    1. It's kinda buggy it's mainly the animations like lips movements and I got stuck like twice and lost like 10 minutes of playtime because of animations but it isn't that bad I've seen worse.
    2. Bad checkpoints the most amount of time I lost while playing was like 20 minutes which might not seem that bad but in a game like this it's terrible and I lost that time because of the terrible checkpoints so towards the end of the game I manually saved like every 2 minutes.
    3. I played it on normal and there were some pretty big difficulty spikes and I think that it would've been better if you had a little more direction but it gives you literally nothing so I did have to back track here and there but wasn't to bad.
    4. AI can be a hit or miss I think the AI is meant for small corridors and not these big open vistas when you're in a constricted area the AI is great when out in the open they just seem kinda lost.
    Now I will complain about the bad reviews-
    1. IT'S NOT OPEN WORLD AND STOP SAYING IT WAS ADVERTISED THAT WAY IT WASN'T THEY SAID THAT IT WOULD HAVE BIGGER LEVELS AND THAT'S IT. In my opinion this pisses me off I've seen a good few people say this and they should've looked into the game better It would be cool to see an open world game in the metro universe but not with Artyom. I think 4A games should ask if they could make an open world spin off title but I don't think that'll ever see the light of day.
    2. This goes for any game review don't write one sentence of you saying that the game wont load that's a console problem not a game problem I have a day one xbox one and it runs 100% fine I didn't experience any lag throughout the entire game.
    3. People are being over dramatic about the glitches they aren't that bad like I've said I have experienced worse (bethesda) *I love bethesda but they need to get there **** together*.
    Now the pros-
    1. Amazing story don't think they could've left it on a better note and I also want to read the books now.
    2. Soundtrack is great it's not halo level great or witcher level but it's up there.
    3. Graphically it's great they're honestly slightly aged by maybe a year but still look incredible at some parts.
    A few add on things-
    Yes I have played 2033 and last light and I think it's on the same level as those don't think it's better or worse.
    If I could I'd give it an 8.5 but I can't.
    I hope the dlc is better than last lights because the dlc content for last light was below average in my opinion. (I will most likely buy the season pass)
    Last but not least if you enjoy story games I'd say give the metro series a try exodus was great just like the previous two I think it's worth a play and if your skeptical about this one I personal say give it a try it's a great end to the story I almost shed a tear.
  23. Feb 17, 2019
    Definitely not a contender for game of the year, unoriginal, buggy. The enemy AI is lame, the animation clunky, and the gunplay and story very average.
  24. Feb 19, 2019
    There’s a wide array of mechanics in play at the same time and each one has been done well and brings something different to the table in your time with the game. I was waiting for Metro Exodus as I didn't spend the time with the 1st two offerings on the Xbox One. I may go back to play the previous offerings as I've heard how good they are and thankfully Metro Exodus seems to follow suit.There’s a wide array of mechanics in play at the same time and each one has been done well and brings something different to the table in your time with the game. I was waiting for Metro Exodus as I didn't spend the time with the 1st two offerings on the Xbox One. I may go back to play the previous offerings as I've heard how good they are and thankfully Metro Exodus seems to follow suit. It’s a fantastic game from an unfamiliar franchise to me, the atmosphere is stunning, thanks to its visuals and sound design work. The design combined with a very good story, the interesting character’s definitely gave the story extra punch. In regards to the gameplay, each mechanic plays an important part and I was especially impressed with the stealth elements because they had a touch of realism to them thanks to the day and night clock. The gunplay is solid although not as good as the stealth sequences because they didn’t always deliver the same impact, but I was easily able to look past this. Did I say there's a fantastic world in which the game takes place in, yeah just so you don't forget while traversing around it always felt rewarding.. The attention to detail meant the immersion level remained high at all times. So in the end Metro Exodus was well worth the wait for me because it has took everything I heard about the series delivered in more ways than I had heard. Fans and new comers of the series will enjoy this game and it definitely gets a huge thumbs up from me as a new comer to the franchise. Expand
  25. Feb 17, 2019
    You make the main character out to be a hero and the best soldier around but i don't feel that way when all i can do to survive in this game is run away and hide while stealth killing. xD
  26. Feb 16, 2019
    This has to be a joke. Guys, I can't even aim, the sensitivity settings are really awful and because of that the gameplay is cumbersome. I do not know if the game is good on pc platform but I know that you should not buy this game if you are gonna play on a console.
  27. Feb 16, 2019
    Pretty boring world, older graphics like in Metro LL or Metro 2033 Redux, but FPS is so low and it even freezes sometimes. The main plot is ok, but it's on rails.
  28. Feb 18, 2019
    Сплошной обман:
    Графику натянули на консоли - нет и десятой части того, что обещали.
    Пиарились через STEAM, после чего обвинили игроков на ПК в пиратстве и отказались выпускать игру в STEAM даже тем, кто уже заплатил за предзаказ, зато выпустили её на собственной торговой площадке, с которой в день релиза были похищены десятки тысяч аккаунтов. Угрозы в адрес пк игроков о том, что если
    Сплошной обман:
    Графику натянули на консоли - нет и десятой части того, что обещали.
    Угрозы в адрес пк игроков о том, что если пк-версия будет плохо продаваться, то следующую часть выпустят только на консолях - откровенное свинство.
    Те, кто планировал скачать пиратскую версию всеравно её скачают, неважно откуда, а страдать и терпеть оскорбления от хамоватых менеджеров, нет уж, увольте, я за бойкот Epic games и metro:exodus.
  29. Apr 26, 2019
    Free roam ALWAYS MEANS in every game out there repetive, boring, shallow, menial, timewasting, filler, obnoxious side quests, mindless wandering and that’s exactly what this games does 24 7. Plus I CANNOT stand the wife that wont shut up. She acts like an ADHD 8 year old with nothing important to say or anything worthwhile to listen to. God it’s brain melting. Whoever wanted to takeFree roam ALWAYS MEANS in every game out there repetive, boring, shallow, menial, timewasting, filler, obnoxious side quests, mindless wandering and that’s exactly what this games does 24 7. Plus I CANNOT stand the wife that wont shut up. She acts like an ADHD 8 year old with nothing important to say or anything worthwhile to listen to. God it’s brain melting. Whoever wanted to take control of debeloping this game totally killed the series. Shoulda guessed it when the name of the series has zero meaning anymore. Trash game unbelievably disappointing. Plus its not even a well made freeroam. Clunky controls (what happened since the last two games those had great aiming and movement). Pathetic dialogue it’s so predicated compared to the last two games. “We need to get help Artyom you go find what we’re all looking for, I’m going to just stand frozen until you return with the item” I GET IT it’s a fetch mission. I hate fetch missions. Get it yourself. Lazy lazy lazy boring boring boring. Oh look a side quest where you kill bandits that patrol 5 feet of space and say irrelevant things until you kill them so you can get your bullets back and new supplies to resupply the rations you spent clearing it. POINTLESS. The two things the metro series was great at was dark crazy metro systems and having linear gameplay! The developers scrapped both those things as did the opposite! Insane and ludicrous. I HATE FREE ROAMS. They offer zero content. The whole game is like an irrelevant Easter egg. Oh look a house with loot. I can take the loot or not. Irrelevant! Oh look I’m being everyone’s fetch boy and I’ll break my neck while they all stand around doing nothing so I can progress and do this on repeat. OR I can be playing a carefully constructed smooth flowing interesting dynamic linear story driven game with actual Easter eggs that make you smile and aren’t just a giant grind-fest. -10/10 score Expand
  30. Feb 16, 2019
    This game has been downgraded several times! The graphics are sub par, The story is dull and there's no pay off at the end as well as having no bosses or any sense of achievement throughout
  31. Feb 25, 2019
    I had to come back and change my review after playing for a few hours. The beginning is buggy and annoying to get through. But once you push through to the heart of the game, it is very good. I feel it is a worthy successor to the past games, and it has created some great moments for me. That said there are occasional bugs or annoyances - I especially don't love the save system. AltogetherI had to come back and change my review after playing for a few hours. The beginning is buggy and annoying to get through. But once you push through to the heart of the game, it is very good. I feel it is a worthy successor to the past games, and it has created some great moments for me. That said there are occasional bugs or annoyances - I especially don't love the save system. Altogether if you liked the first couple games I highly recommend sticking with it. Expand
  32. Feb 16, 2019
    A real dissapointment there is no 60fps mode on X1X. The push for 4K30 was a horrible idea. It feels like a slideshow. 30fps in a shooter is downright unplayable.
  33. Apr 7, 2019
    Regardless of comparison to previous Metro games or if one is a fan or not of post-apocalyptic worlds, Metro Exodus has done so many things right. The story was interesting and immersive. Some well done characters that brought life to a seemingly lifeless world at times. Different biomes all with varying ecosystems, creatures and enemies. Game mechanics that keep you on your toes andRegardless of comparison to previous Metro games or if one is a fan or not of post-apocalyptic worlds, Metro Exodus has done so many things right. The story was interesting and immersive. Some well done characters that brought life to a seemingly lifeless world at times. Different biomes all with varying ecosystems, creatures and enemies. Game mechanics that keep you on your toes and thinking about the best approach to various situations. This is not to say that the game is without flaws. While Metro Exodus released in a good state it still had various bugs and glitches, that while not game breaking were at times annoying and immersion breaking. Floating cans, clothing clipping and npc's getting stuck running into walls. Not to mention just some overall design elements like how clunky it looks when humanimals (ghoulish creatures) would run when on all fours or how weird the main characters shadow looks when walking. These both are examples of little details that set the game back. However it is little details that can take a game from great to only good.

34. Jun 12, 2019
    This game is terrible. I have never been so dissapointed. I was expecting on of the best titles, with high resolution and performance on Xbox One X. I watched trailers before game release and they were awesome. I tried to play it but:
    1. big graphics downgrade in compare to trailers obviously.
    2. controls are so clunky that it is almost impossible shoot, aiming is a **** 3. some
    1. big graphics downgrade in compare to trailers obviously.
    2. controls are so clunky that it is almost impossible shoot, aiming is a ****
    3. some missions are so boring and not clear that I found some glitches
    4. movement is not precise enought to feel the game.
    5. FPS drops all the time.
    6. a lot of bugs.
    7. it crashes on Xbox One - that is incredible

I was so tired plaing that game that uninstalled it after 2 hours. I tried PC version and similar story. After 1,5 hour game crashed without saving. The biggest dissapointment I have ever had in terms of gaming.
  35. Jun 11, 2019
    Crash, Crash, Crash, every 30 to 60mins. Add the terrible save system to this and clunky controls and your character getting stuck on everything, oh and the HORRENDOUS LOAD TIMES!! makes this the worst Metro game and almost unplayable.
  36. Feb 18, 2019
    Прочитал все книги, ждал игру как продолжение рассказа, а тут обмылок. Такое же разочарование как и Чужой против Хищника в свое время =. Короче в пустую потраченное время.
  37. Feb 27, 2019
    As a big fan of the first two games in the franchise (Metro 2033, Metro Last Light), Metro Exodus feels like it isn't quite sure what it wants to be. The linear gameplay style of this game’s predecessors suited them perfectly, allowing you to take in the great story as well as the enjoyable combat and environments. Metro Exodus however feels like a bad mix between the previous games and anAs a big fan of the first two games in the franchise (Metro 2033, Metro Last Light), Metro Exodus feels like it isn't quite sure what it wants to be. The linear gameplay style of this game’s predecessors suited them perfectly, allowing you to take in the great story as well as the enjoyable combat and environments. Metro Exodus however feels like a bad mix between the previous games and an attempt at an open world. The main issue with this, is that the open world feels really lacklustre at times, with the game developers opting for multiple small open world areas, instead of one large Bethesda style map.

The first playthrough however is very enjoyable, and fans of the series will enjoy the return of many characters that they haven't interacted with in years. Metro Exodus also expands on the first two games 'karma' system, effecting many scenarios throughout the game, as well as the way in which people interact with you, instead of just effecting the games ending. The games story is actually pretty solid, which keeps you invested in many of the characters. While trying to stay vague about the details, Metro Exodus involves the crew moving from these areas via the ‘aurora’, a large rail freight transport train, this however feels underutilised at times, with the player having no involvement in choices involving the train or its crew.

It should be noted that any subsequent playthroughs for the achievement hunters or anyone wanting to experience alternate endings will begin to become frustrating, with how often the game makes you watch long, un skippable and sometimes boring cutscenes or set pieces, with only the starting cutscene being skippable. This begins to kill the games pace, and drags it out much longer than it really is. As well as some of the chapters feeling overly slow, such as the 'Dead City' level. This becomes even more frustrating with the often ridicules loading scenes, especially when loading the game up from the main menu.

Movement can also sometimes feel clunky and slow, especially when trying to stealth your way through a bandit camp. A big positive however is how good the guns actually feel, unlike some games where the guns feel weak and fake, these feel powerful and real. The weapon customization is as good as you could ask for, however they seem to have failed at bringing in any new unique weapons, and a lot of the weapon customizations are reused from previous instalments. I feel a few more new weapons wouldn't have gone a miss.

Summary: Any fan of the series should pick this game up and experience very possibly the last Metro game, however anyone who isn't familiar with the series should probably give it a miss, or wait for a sale to bring the price down.

38. Feb 23, 2019
    I loved the first two Metro games but finished this one with mixed emotions. The game is beautiful, with some of the best lighting to be found in a video game. In terms of narrative, the game is a step up from the previous ones, with a genuinely engaging story built around solid characters that appear to share meaningful relationships. The gritty survival elements and concern for suppliesI loved the first two Metro games but finished this one with mixed emotions. The game is beautiful, with some of the best lighting to be found in a video game. In terms of narrative, the game is a step up from the previous ones, with a genuinely engaging story built around solid characters that appear to share meaningful relationships. The gritty survival elements and concern for supplies maintain engagement at even the simplest of moments. The variety in locations, and expansive level design display the ambition of its developers.

The developers ambition also results in some problems however. The open world level design is a contradiction to the game's best moment, which in my opinion, are found in its more linear section. The game is a far more immersive and tense in these sections. In the end, the game is plagued by bugs, and at times, awkward gameplay moments that ruin the otherwise immersive experience because of the expansive level designs. Also, the choice to have a silent protagonist who also acts as the narrative is still strange to me.

There are some genuinely memorable moments, and i almost want to play through again, but in the end, the game offers frustration as much as it offers satisfying gameplay. Good game, but not quite what i had hoped.
  39. Feb 16, 2019
    «Исход» удивляет гармоничным сочетанием постановочного экшена в закрытых помещениях с открытым простором, на котором игра легко генерирует интересные ситуации. Я, например, на первой карте, еще толком без экипировки, ушел в сторону от основного задания и наткнулся на стаю волков. Истратив на них все патроны, бросился бежать к каким-то заброшенным складам в надежде найти там безопасное«Исход» удивляет гармоничным сочетанием постановочного экшена в закрытых помещениях с открытым простором, на котором игра легко генерирует интересные ситуации. Я, например, на первой карте, еще толком без экипировки, ушел в сторону от основного задания и наткнулся на стаю волков. Истратив на них все патроны, бросился бежать к каким-то заброшенным складам в надежде найти там безопасное укрытие и полезный хлам. Хорошее место для укрытия. Поэтому оно, само собой, уже занято сворой гулей. Expand
  40. Feb 15, 2019
    The game was done by russophobes and mercantile creatures that only care about the wallet. Disgusting game in all aspects, there is no open world, no good gameplay, no online. The game is not worthy of attention even the "torrent-edition". GARBAGE!
  41. Feb 17, 2019
    Keep in mind that a lot of user reviews here are spammed. Read through the negative reviews and you will notice that the same written review was posted by multiple users. I had a lot of fun with Exodus. Granted I didn't love it as much as the previous games but it is still a Metro experience that is definitely worth your time. Exodus is super atmospheric, the graphics were improvedKeep in mind that a lot of user reviews here are spammed. Read through the negative reviews and you will notice that the same written review was posted by multiple users. I had a lot of fun with Exodus. Granted I didn't love it as much as the previous games but it is still a Metro experience that is definitely worth your time. Exodus is super atmospheric, the graphics were improved quite a bit, and the narrative was engaging enough to make me want to see what happens next. Also the relationships that are forged throughout the game was awesome to see first hand. Each character has their own story to tell. I would loved to sit around on the train (your base of operations) and just listen to all the characters talk about themselves, situation, past, etc. I have heard a bit about some bugs and glitches but aside from 1 or 2 frame rate dips, nothing bad enough to hurt my impressions of the game. I'm on the basic xbox one s. I actually really enjoyed the open areas. I didn't love the Humanimals. They were more annoying to deal with than fun. There isn't really any central villain to speak of which I kind of feel like hurts the game's story a bit. Like I said though I am a huge fan of Metro, and although I liked previous titles more, Exodus still did a fantastic job at keeping me engaged. Expand
  42. Mar 17, 2019
    As a fan of the metro series, I enjoyed this installment, very different from the previous 2 but it's what you expect from a metro game {terrible voice acting lol}, only small complaints I had were how slow NPCs move & the cutscenes dragging on
  43. Feb 16, 2019
    Better than the previous games, open world, crafting. Has that fallout vibe.
  44. Feb 16, 2019
    Ставить игре ноль, за то что нет ее в стиме. Уххх, видимо тут мало людей которые игры любит за собственно игру, а не за то что она в одном или же другом магазине выходит.
    А игре прекрасна во всех ее смысла.
    Жаль техническая часть немного подкачала. Но патч другой это исправит
    А игре прекрасна во всех ее смысла.
    Жаль техническая часть немного подкачала. Но патч другой это исправит
  45. Feb 16, 2019
    A lot of people lie about the game, got a 1060 and play at 80-90 fps without spikes. Fluid gameplay in an openworld different every mission (NOT THE SAME AS SANDBOX) which follows an story greatly and with a really good gameplay. Stop boicot this game, reviews must be only for people that own it.
  46. Feb 16, 2019
    Игра оправдала ожидания , полуоткрытый мир и смена локации пошли на пользу сюжету. И конечно не заслуженно то что кучка хейтеров опрокидывают рейтинг игры из за того что она не вышла в стим , если ты даже не купив игру уже оцениваешь её то ты явно не нормальный .Игра оправдала ожидания , полуоткрытый мир и смена локации пошли на пользу сюжету. И конечно не заслуженно то что кучка хейтеров опрокидывают рейтинг игры из за того что она не вышла в стим , если ты даже не купив игру уже оцениваешь её то ты явно не нормальный .
  47. Feb 16, 2019
    Metro exodus is the most awesome video game i'll ever played, the world, the story of hope, weapon and even the gameplay are so sexy!
    the people who don't like or hate this game? is ether idiot, fools or don't know what they talking about!
    the PC gamer's who like steam like me. that got on EPIC game store. SOO?? i'll wold say SO WHAT THE EPIC GAME HAVE METRO it don't matter it wall come back on steam next year! so STOP COMPLAINT AND LOVE THE GAME>
  48. Feb 15, 2019
    The best story game. Atmosphere and gameplay. Good management and smart graphics. Do not listen to those who are dissatisfied with the transfer of this game from steam - just play
  49. Feb 16, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Отличная атмосфера, музыка и геймплей - игра хоть и отходит от канона "туннельно" бродилки потрясает продуманностью и мастштабом. + хочу поддерать разработчиков против армии Стимдрочеров Expand
  50. Feb 16, 2019
    Great and beautiful game .. but they really need to fix the
  51. Feb 16, 2019
    The game is just great, a very good approach to detail. I am surprised by people who say that the game is aimed at the players of Eastern Europe, imagine, the game is about Russia, about the Russian mentality, as it may not be aimed at players from Eastern Europe.
  52. Feb 16, 2019
    Wonderful graphics, slick combination of story and freedom.

The weapon tailoring, resource scavenging and story telling mean that (for me) this is a game that gets it about right. May change it to a 10/10 review when the DLC delivers and/or I get further through the story. If you are put off by the 0 scores, then remember this is internet, polarised views are the normal. Oh and go
    Wonderful graphics, slick combination of story and freedom.

If you are put off by the 0 scores, then remember this is internet, polarised views are the normal. Oh and go and watch it on YouTube / Mixer / something and see if you agree... :-)
  53. Feb 17, 2019
    Игра понравилась , прошёл от и до облазил все потратил более 30 часов понравился этот чудный и дивный мир постапокалипсиса , насыщенная атмосфера хороший сюжет . Отличный графон , минусы игры Артем молчит , есть баги не критичные но немного портят игровой процесс . Ставить игре низкие оценки из за того что она не в Steam щитаю не справедливым .Игра понравилась , прошёл от и до облазил все потратил более 30 часов понравился этот чудный и дивный мир постапокалипсиса , насыщенная атмосфера хороший сюжет . Отличный графон , минусы игры Артем молчит , есть баги не критичные но немного портят игровой процесс . Ставить игре низкие оценки из за того что она не в Steam щитаю не справедливым .
  54. Feb 16, 2019
    I cried at the end. I didnt expect to care so much for these characters. The crafting from the backpack is so fun and just such an underappreciated mechanic. It sets this game apart from other post-apocalyptic/survival titles. The customization of the guns is fantastic. One second youre using a supresssed assault rilfe, the next its a long range sniper. I just wish there was 10 more hoursI cried at the end. I didnt expect to care so much for these characters. The crafting from the backpack is so fun and just such an underappreciated mechanic. It sets this game apart from other post-apocalyptic/survival titles. The customization of the guns is fantastic. One second youre using a supresssed assault rilfe, the next its a long range sniper. I just wish there was 10 more hours of content. Expand
  55. Feb 24, 2019
    The best game of 2019 so far. Definitely worth your hard earned money!

just buy it, you will not regret :)
  56. Feb 16, 2019
    Best shooter I have ever played this year!
    Worth every min you spend in the game.
    So amazing and fun shooting.
    Can't stop playing this amazing beautiful game!
  57. Feb 19, 2019
    Loved this game. I have played all the others. really like the open world feel and the exploration. Like the other games, this is NOT a "run and gun" shooter. It was never meant to be. Its exploration / stealth / survival. Very well done!
  58. Feb 16, 2019
    So far I've really enjoyed the new Metro installment. It's not quite as survival horror-y as the older games but I enjoy the newness of it. If it had been the same old Metro then people would have complained over that. In my eyes this is another very good example of 4A at work.
  59. Feb 17, 2019
    Пока наиграл около 5 часов. Особых багов не замечал. Да ИИ врагов не торт, да анимация не очень, Артём который постоянно молчит бесит. В целом игра очень неплохая получилась, особенно на фоне современных игр. Исход из Steam поднасрал аудитории, не делайте так больше.Пока наиграл около 5 часов. Особых багов не замечал. Да ИИ врагов не торт, да анимация не очень, Артём который постоянно молчит бесит. В целом игра очень неплохая получилась, особенно на фоне современных игр. Исход из Steam поднасрал аудитории, не делайте так больше.
  60. Feb 16, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Хорошая графика, интересный сюжет, живые и проработанные персонажи, полуоткрытый мир во те из многих плюсов что видел в игре за 13 часов проведенных в ней. Пока что прошел Волгу, сейчас на Каспие, и там есть чем заняться по мимо основных квестов, найти гитару для товарища, вернуть девочке потерянного медвежонка и много другое...
    Есть, конечно, у игры и минусы ( "У всего есть преимущества и недостатки. Не бывает чего-то совершенного." -говорил нам преподаватель в колледже). Немного излишняя хардкорность, слишком быстро засоряющеся оружие, встречаются и баги, такие как враги ходящие сквозь стены, висящие в воздухе предметы и смерть от падения с двух-трех метров. Хотя мне встречались каждый по 1-2 раза, Это мелочи, которые, я надеюсь, разработчики вскоре поправят.
    Так же, сугобо личное мненте, не очень впсываются гул... зверолюди, это уже попахивает Fallout, хотя и к ним привыкаешь быстро. Главное берите побольше патронов к дробовику.
    Но прежде всего у игры есть Атмосфера, именно с большой буквы. Разрушенные улицы Москвы, пейзажи пост-ядерной России во время поездки на Авроре, диалоги с персонажами, "Белое Солнце пустыни" Каспия, сектанты на Волге, которые по сути те же люди со своим укладом, которые просто на просто доверелись не тому человеку, мрачные порой пугающие подземелья.
    Игра определенно стоила заплаченных за нее денег.
    P.S. Хейт из-за истории со Steam и Epic Games понятен, но явно вышел за грани разумного. Остановитесь. Решение принимал издатель, а не разработчики, занижая оценки вы бьете по разработчикам, а не по издателю, который уже получил свои деньги.
    P.P.S. Сделал предзаказ в Steam и играю со спокойной душой, однако был готов и установить лаунчер эпиков, если бы потребовалось. В конце концов ни чего не мешает, скачать игру с торрентов, а через год купить в том же Steam если игра понравится, дабы поддержать разработчиков
  61. Feb 17, 2019
    Чудесная игра, понравилась очень сильно, всем советую поиграть. 9 за мелкие баги и Epic Games store
  62. Feb 19, 2019
    This is my first metro game i i love it! it has good combat. huge giant worlds, a scary atmosphere, cool looking and feeling guns, and incredible graphics. especially since they are not as big as EA or Ubisoft. the only problem that i have is that the aiming feels kind of slow. it would be really nice if they added a 60fps performance mode and higher sensitivity graphics. and last. AThis is my first metro game i i love it! it has good combat. huge giant worlds, a scary atmosphere, cool looking and feeling guns, and incredible graphics. especially since they are not as big as EA or Ubisoft. the only problem that i have is that the aiming feels kind of slow. it would be really nice if they added a 60fps performance mode and higher sensitivity graphics. and last. A STUPID WHALE ATE MY BOOK IN THE FIRST AREA :(((((((( Expand
  63. Feb 18, 2019
    Xbox One S - Played on Hardcore finished today 02-18.

Xbox One S - Played on Hardcore finished today 02-18.

Metro always shines on hardcore and ranger hardcore. Graphics are excellent, mechanics good and immersion upgraded from the LL-2033 and is well done on weapons, kit and so forth. Very minor bugs, frame rate and movement issues. By the score given very minor tells you that the game in whole is stable. Story line is good following up Metro's last two games. When you reach the end it leaves you curious where the next story may go.
  64. Feb 26, 2019
    Graphics

Graphics

Beautiful looking game world with a level of detail that rivals some of the best-looking AAA games on the market right now. 4AGames succeeds in pulling you into their post-apocalyptic setting which truly makes you feel like you’re looking at the world through the main character, Artyoms, eyes. Like the previous two installments, cut-scenes are presented in an in-game fashion which only further adds to the immersion.

Controls

The controls aid in making you feel like you’re really behind the gas mask. As you progress through this dystopian future you’ll need keep an eye on how much time you have left on your filters, how damaged your gas mask is, and if you need to recharge your flashlight. These can all be adjusted quickly and easily through a very intuitive controller layout. The game moves at a slow pace, but that’s to its benefit because you’ll find yourself so caught up in the world that you’ll want to explore every section of the map to make sure you’ve scavenged as many supplies as possible to give you a better shot at surviving your next encounter.

Story

The story is the best that has been offered in a Metro game to date. Leaving the familiar setting of Moscow and its Metro for the first time, Artyom and company begin a year-long exodus in search of a place above the surface to call home. During their travels, they’ll encounter other inhabitants throughout Russia and learn how they’ve managed to survive for the past 20 years in world torn apart by nuclear war. A major improvement over the last two games in the Metro franchise are the friendships that develop between yourself and your companions during your time on the Aurora. You really get the sense that the characters genuinely care about each other and as the story unfolds you will be given the opportunity to get to know certain members of your group more personally as they each face their individual destinies. Your actions throughout the game have a real impact on how the story resolves itself and is based on your personal play style and how you approach different encounters. This also adds tremendous replay value as the story has the potential to unravel differently on a second play-through.

Gameplay

The game is presented as a semi-open world experience. It allows you to explore the world at your own pace while still directing you in a way to tell the story it wants to tell. Each season is represented throughout the course of the game and while some settings are more linear than others, the mixture of the different environments really help to keep the gameplay fresh and engaging. All existing gameplay mechanics have been greatly improved upon and new ones have been introduced that just add to the richness of the experience. The addition of the workbench adds a new level of depth to the Metro franchise as you can use resources found in the world to craft supplies that best fit your individual play style. For example, a stealthy player may choose to utilize their resources to craft more throwing knives and cans for distracting enemies, while a more confrontational player may decide to focus their efforts on ammunition and health packs. The back pack is a fantastic compliment to the workbench as it is best suited to aid the player as they approach specific scenarios. If you’ve taken a ton of damage, but don’t have any health packs on you, being able to craft on-the-go will be essential to extending your survival in this world. Weapon and gear customization have received an over haul this time around and you’ll be able to craft weapon upgrades that best assist the different situations that arise. If you’re approaching an enemy encampment at night, for instance, you can easily swap the scope on your sniper rifle from a 6x zoom to a night vision scope to give yourself the upper hand and avoid having to use your flashlight or lighter which would risk giving away your position. The game features a day and night cycle that greatly impacts the enemies you’ll encounter. For instance, more monsters come out at night, but enemy bases feature more security during the day. The game leaves it in the hands of the player to determine which approach they’d like to take when trying to accomplish objectives. These transitions can be activated at any time through safe houses that are scattered throughout the open world areas of the game. Utilizing these safe houses also give you the ability to manually save your progress as you will be given a checkpoint anytime you cycle the time of day.

Bugs
    Load time when starting up the game after you’ve closed it out completely are some of the longest in games this generation.
    There are freezing issues that occur randomly which can be frustrating if you’ve cleared a difficult section with no checkpoint.
    Repetitive dialogue in certain areas for throw away NPCs can create an echo chamber where you hear the same line over and over.
  65. Feb 19, 2019
    metro exodus é melhor jogo de mes, q fui jogado , muito bom demais pqp ,pra min é nota 100 entendeu? nota 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  66. Feb 23, 2019
    El juego por ahora es Goty (en lo que va de año, ha sido el mejor lanzamiento, en mi opinión).
    ES un juego que graficamente esta estupendo, las mecanicas del juego son divertidas, la historia te engancha (algo muy bueno que tienen los juegos de metro que yo he probado), la atmosfera del juego te da esa sensación de estar dentro de una Rusia post-apocalíptica. Definitivamente una joya entre todas las lamentables decepciones que salieron este mes.
  67. Feb 23, 2019
    Как фанат серии игр Метро точно могу сказать, что эта часть оправдала все мои ожидания. Отличный сюжет, который держит в напряжении всю игру, спасибо Глуховскому за это, очень красивая графика, а это погружение, прекрасное взаимодействие с персонажами, такое почувствовать может только наше комьюнити. Минуса только два: 1.Каменные лица персонажей.
    2. Ужасно проработанный мир при
    2. Ужасно проработанный мир при передвижении на поезде, прямо всю атмосферу испортило.
    Хотелось бы обратиться к нашему комьюнити. Лично мне вас не понять, единственный отличный отечественный разработчик, который не обладает ни хорошим финансированием, ни опытом, а уже выходит на мировой рынок, со всеми остальными игровыми гигантами, браво! А вы умудряетесь его еще и топить, закапывать по-глубже? Люди, вы нормальные? Исключив все минусы, только за это, я могу прямо сказать-это лучшая игра года.
  68. Feb 20, 2019
    One of the best games this generation, it's atmosphere is as good as red dead redemption 2 and the horror is as good as resident evil. One of the best survival horror's ever made. It's still metro even with the open world. This is a must play game.
  69. Feb 24, 2019
    the wait was worth it!Definetely one of my all time favorite games.Atmosphere was amazing.
  70. Feb 21, 2019
    Metro Exodus est bel et bien le titre AAA que l'on attendait. Les développeurs nous proposent une aventure incroyable, bien servie par une réalisation de haute volée. Si on regrette que certains points ne soient pas tout à fait au niveau, notamment du côté de la VF, on ne peut que conseiller de rejoindre Artyom et les autres pour ce plongeon dans une Russie radioactive plus vraie que nature.
  71. Mar 1, 2019
    Easily one of the best games I have played this year. Anybody who loves the below will love this game:
    - Good gun play, Deep silver has always held a good benchmark when it comes to FPS.
    - Awesome stealth mechanics, NPC's response to light, distractions and noise has been further polished in this iteration for Metro and it shows. The best part is stealth approach is not necessary, you can go into a mission, guns blazing if that's your play style. not many games can give a player this choice - Wolfenstein tried but not all levels can be complete through stealth approach,
    - Resource scavenging - you have to be very careful how you invest resources like gun parts, bullets, tools and chemicals, this game does not give you unlimited supplies even on medium difficulty.
    - Multiple Semi open worlds - they have designed this games with an intention to give player the freedom to complete main and side missions at the pace they want. This increases the amount of time you want to put in the game and the flexibility to adopt the strategy you want apply.

Overall I am very impressed with this game.
  72. Feb 24, 2019
    Вот чтобы не говорили про Логвинова, но этой игре я ставлю оценку точно так же как и он. Да у Метро есть много минусов (в основном технического характера), но как по мне они меркнут на фоне ее плюсов. Самое главное, что это первая игра за долгое время, где мне хотелось исследовать каждый угол (и захотелось написать ревью), я играл запоем до ночи и мне не надоедало (жду сюжетныеВот чтобы не говорили про Логвинова, но этой игре я ставлю оценку точно так же как и он. Да у Метро есть много минусов (в основном технического характера), но как по мне они меркнут на фоне ее плюсов. Самое главное, что это первая игра за долгое время, где мне хотелось исследовать каждый угол (и захотелось написать ревью), я играл запоем до ночи и мне не надоедало (жду сюжетные дополнения). Особенно это заметно после всех этих одинаковых опен-ворлд дрочилен, в этой игре открытого мира ровно столько чтобы от него не начало тошнить. Если вы не питаете теплых чувств к Ленину, то берите не задумываясь, нет в игре русофобоии как тут многие кричат. Expand
  73. Feb 22, 2019
    This game is all-around great! They really capture the atmosphere of underground and open-world. This game is what Fallout 4 should have been. No joke! The story is pretty linear for the first few hours, but it opens up later. Get ready for a lot to happen in the first 3 hours! The whole Metro story changes with a twist.

Combat is great, the guns are fun and unique. It's more about

Combat is great, the guns are fun and unique. It's more about avoiding conflicts rather than going head-on. Ammo is scarce and so are resources. Once you fire a weapon all nearby creatures will hunt you down, so stealth is preferred.

The graphics on Xbox One X are amazing. The developers said the best experience would be on Xbox. Compared to most other games released in the last 3-4 years, this is one of the best and most complete.

One thing: long load times. So long I thought the game froze. You have to sit there for a good 2 minutes sometimes when first loading a game.
  74. Feb 18, 2019
    The game is amazing, it has nice atmosphere and great design overall. Nice weapon customization and the story is really good, this is probably the best Metro game in the series, i really love it. Many of the reviews that are with "0" are from people that are angry that the game is not on "Steam" and review "bomb" it on all kind of reviewing websites, don't trust them.
  75. Feb 19, 2019
    By far, the best Metro in the series. First off, the game is gorgeous. The detail in the world and use of shadows is bar none. I like the new open world and the encouragement to explore. Sometimes knowing what to do or finding a lever can be frustrating, but overall its a great single player shooter in a sea of multiplayer me-too games.
  76. Mar 6, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. The plots of the first two Metro games concern one particular species of monster: The Dark Ones. Unfortunately, this plot element has been dropped in Exodus. In the new game, Artyom and his wife discover that there are still survivors outside of Moscow, which had previously gone unnoticed. Artyom and his friends are then more or less forced to settle somewhere else, far away from Moscow. Because the plot is almost completely disconnected from the first two games, you don’t need to play them before playing Exodus.

What bothers me the most about Exodus’ narrative is its opening chapters. There is usually only one path forward, and that path conveniently leads to the location Artyom was looking for, even if he doesn’t know where that is. For the remainder, the story is simple to follow and very enjoyable. In addition to the overarching story of moving someplace else, each chapter also serves as its own mini-story, with a satisfying build up and conclusion.

Most important characters are introduced for the first time in this game as Artyom’s close friends. These will seem to have come out of nowhere if you’ve been following Artyom’s storyline, but that shouldn’t be a problem otherwise. Characters have long, in-depth conversations as you’re traveling from location to location, and about half undergo some kind of character development. Every character in the crew feels alive, like they're living their own story. Considering how large Artyom’s crew is, that’s impressive.

The inclusion of three open world levels is the thing I was most worried about. As it turns out, I was right to be worried. The open world levels kill the unique atmosphere that the other Metro games had. Monsters are no longer scary, because you can see them coming from tens of meters away. The feeling of claustrophobia is no more. In the older Metro games, downtime only occurred in the metro stations where humans lived. Here it occurs too often as you can safely cover large distances in a vehicle. This makes the open world sections feel boring and uneventful. Fortunately boredom is not a problem in the last open world, due to its slightly better design. Apart from the three open world levels, the level design stays true to the series’ roots. The game is full of tunnel-crawling fun.

The final problem that I had with the game was probably the biggest. Previous Metro games offered a good and a bad ending. This was based on the things you’d explored. For instance, listening to voices from the past in a certain level would get you closer to the good ending. Exodus still has two endings, but here it is based on whether you spared enemies in the open worlds’ story missions. This change is a real shame in my opinion, because it eliminates the incentive to explore; something that the open world levels are lacking in.

Ending on a positive note, I have to praise the aesthetics of the game. Some of the music tracks from the game (e.g. Exodus and Premonition) are amazing to listen to even if you decide not to play the game. The game looks absolutely stunning, with its varied environments, amazing lighting and realistic gas mask and gun wear. There’s also a photo mode to take full advantage of it, which shows that the developers had full confidence in this part of the game holding up.

All in all, I think this game is definitely not as good as Metro 2033 or Metro: Last Light due to missteps in innovation. However, Exodus is still a worthy play if you’re a fan of the Metro series, story-heavy first person shooters, or subtle horror. I’d recommend picking this game up in a sale or when its price drops.
  77. Mar 14, 2019
    I played on xbox one x and the game freezes a couple of times and I have to reboot the game to continue. The pacing of the story is a bit off at the start but manage to to get back when process through the game. The audio has some problems as well. But the game is truly amazing and I love it. The mechanics works really well and the story is amazing. Especially the last mission, it is asI played on xbox one x and the game freezes a couple of times and I have to reboot the game to continue. The pacing of the story is a bit off at the start but manage to to get back when process through the game. The audio has some problems as well. But the game is truly amazing and I love it. The mechanics works really well and the story is amazing. Especially the last mission, it is as emotional as Arthur's last ride. Expand
  78. Jun 13, 2019
    Got this game on release but just got around to play it for a couple days ago... This game is great. Something below 7 is just plain unfair reviews.
  79. Feb 26, 2019
    Что технически не доработана игра на релизе-это факт. Есть хороший сюжет, хорошая стрельба, отличные небольшие насыщенные локации в отличии от здоровых пустых миров, которые нам в последнее время толкают. Но в плане анимаций персонажей, озвучки, все осталось на уровне предыдущих частей, что не радует т.к. именно это бы придало игре немало дополнительного шарма, которого в последнее времяЧто технически не доработана игра на релизе-это факт. Есть хороший сюжет, хорошая стрельба, отличные небольшие насыщенные локации в отличии от здоровых пустых миров, которые нам в последнее время толкают. Но в плане анимаций персонажей, озвучки, все осталось на уровне предыдущих частей, что не радует т.к. именно это бы придало игре немало дополнительного шарма, которого в последнее время очень не хватает играм. Наверное денег не хватило на полную доработку, но хочется верить, что бабло поднятое на этой части позволит на высоком уровне проработать данный факт в сталкере 2. Expand
  80. Feb 19, 2019
    Дружочек, ты видимо не понял с кем общаешься. Вот эта манера речи "клоунская" меня не впечатляет, давай встретимся, объясню на понятном тебе языке, языке боли
  81. Mar 13, 2019
  82. Mar 13, 2019
  83. Feb 18, 2019
    This game lives up to its predecessors.
    First game I have bought on release date for a year. Worth the money.
  84. Feb 18, 2019
    el mejor juego de la saga metro, mas de lo mismo pero mejor aun que las entregas anteriores... tremendo juego con la escencia metro, al que se le implemento zonas explorables mas amplias.
  85. Feb 24, 2019
    Metro Exodus is a great game. Graphics are amazing. Story is engaging and satisfying. Game-play is good. Weapons and customization are in depth and realistic. It's a wonderful game overall.
  86. Feb 26, 2019
    I love how two of the reviews here are the exact same review. Sounds like bots to me. Don't listen to them. This is the best of the three games in my opinion, the only reason i am giving it an 8 and not a 9 is that game crashes a lot, the rendering isn't always up to par and some areas are really annoying where you have to paddle a boat and stop to shoot constantly. I have read all threeI love how two of the reviews here are the exact same review. Sounds like bots to me. Don't listen to them. This is the best of the three games in my opinion, the only reason i am giving it an 8 and not a 9 is that game crashes a lot, the rendering isn't always up to par and some areas are really annoying where you have to paddle a boat and stop to shoot constantly. I have read all three books that this series was based on and can tell you that without a doubt this is the best case scenario where a video game story is very different from the books. The books are, well... boring and Artyum is kind of a useless character however with that in mind the games made him great and made me invested in his relationship with his wife. I felt that this one was a little rushed and that the expectations for the good ending are a little ridiculous but overall i loved it. I hope they make another but they probably won't because this had a fitting end. So here's to multiple play throughs. Expand
  87. Mar 8, 2019
    Metro Exodus is an excellent example of single player games returning to form. To break it down into its core components;

Graphics, the graphics are excellent on my Xbox one x, the lighting, textures and animations are fantastic, they all lend to a cinematic experience and overall are what the industry standard is currently at in 2019. Sound and controls, the sound is this game

Sound and controls, the sound is this game allows a solemn atmosphere, with its minimalist style that sits perfectly in the background throughout the game, this add the feeling of tension and dread, gun shots and animal screams are also very punchy and satisfying. The controls well, they are mostly great on the xbox game pad, the only major issue is the aiming, i did find the shooting sometimes a little frustrating when trying to shoot enemies that where at a distance, but that could just be me.

Story; this is where the metro series shines brightest, i was hooked by the story, its well written and voice acted with its returning characters that have also been developed from the previous games. The only problem i have encountered is fairly persistent crashes. this was the only issue that reoccurred around 4 times through my initial play through, this i'm sure will be patched soon though.

overall if you are a fan of the previous 2 games or you have a post apocalyptic itch that needs scratching its worth a buy.
  88. Mar 13, 2019
  89. Mar 20, 2019
    challanging but yet rewarding game, this game in my opinion should be goty n
  90. Apr 11, 2019
    creo que es la esencia de METRO, hay ciertas cosas para arreglar como atascos en el juego me refiero a quedarse entre dos muros al saltar BUGS basicos, retomando me parece un juego perfecto para su saga y muy apegados a lo que era y es metro no doy 10 por los bugs pero el juego me encanto.
    :D
  91. Jun 15, 2019
    This game would be a 10 but it has its flaws. Glitches and freezing. I’ve finished the other exodus games on xbox360, loved them. Now I would have gone with PC version or PS4 here but they’re interstate - so I got an Xbox one X - back to the game. Many game lock ups / freezes. Some of the AI are ridiculously stupid (heavily armoured boss types) and are programmed to just walk out and shootThis game would be a 10 but it has its flaws. Glitches and freezing. I’ve finished the other exodus games on xbox360, loved them. Now I would have gone with PC version or PS4 here but they’re interstate - so I got an Xbox one X - back to the game. Many game lock ups / freezes. Some of the AI are ridiculously stupid (heavily armoured boss types) and are programmed to just walk out and shoot without aiming or even looking at you. Hit boxes are shocking - certain angles you will line up a head shot and it won’t register with a rifle and scope. Even a shotgun won’t register at this same angle ...yet a throwing knife will often go through the small gap between doors and obstructions and hit the target! Games like this you need to create angles so you don’t cop damage and can only just see the enemy, even if it’s just a limb! But no hit registers! Frustrating!! When rescuing Anna from the cannibals, right near the end when the heavily armoured guy walks out ..if you throw a Molotov (or two) at him TOO early - THEY DISAPPEAR- nothing happens ...molly down the drain and no damage inflicted. Just now- I’m scoping out a cave entrance with my Aslan acquaintance (we need water for the aurora) - steered off the path to collect some items from a small camp and started choking. Ran away from the area to follow old mate again and KEPT choking. He isn’t wearing a mask either!! Then I died. Reloaded it and did the same thing: never started choking. Also the map marker pointing to the light house instead of back to aurora after you finish in the underground comms centre! How frustrating!!! Also the wrist watch with the add on to point where you have to go! It doesn’t !! It points where ever the hell it wants to!

There’s definitely a 10/10 game here content wise and oh man the graphics at night time while you’re scouting a bandit hideout with a sniper rifle ...so good. I think an 8/10 here even with its flaws is pretty good. Despite the bugs and constant glitches- I am enjoying it
  92. Jul 8, 2019
    Good game.great job. Places, nature and cities very interesting. Russia history
  93. Jul 15, 2019
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Потратил на эту игру достаточно большое количество времени, и могу чуть более подробно поговорить о всех аспектах.
    Начну с того за что мы все любим серию игр метро, это атмосфера. Да атмосфера в этой игре действительно есть и она раскрывается в быту персонажей, эти долгие разговоры с сигаретой в тамбуре, и какие то неважные истории которые тебе рассказывают, все это создает некую атмосферу. Так же хочу отдельно остановиться на графике, и временами игра очень красивая, можно отметить отличную работу со светом, тоже самое вода на локации «Волга». Это все конечно не уровень 2019 года, но все же выглядит красиво в отдельных местах. Но те пространства которые не попадают под определение «Отдельные места» смотрятся скучно и немного пустовато. Особенно это замечаешь на локации «Каспий» когда переход с одного сайд квеста на другой становятся невероятно скучным и унылым. Но те места которые ты как бы обязательно должен посетить как к примеру на локации «Пионерский лагерь» сделаны превосходно, все эти советские домики наполнены всякими знакомыми предметами в духе «где-то я видел такое же у моей бабули в кладовой». В целом графика глаз не режет и играть можно. Сюжетом я остался не совсем доволен мягко говоря. Завязка простая и понятная, Артем выбрался из Москвы вместе со своей женой и остальной дримтим, и они едут по всей России в поисках пригодного места для жизни на поверхности. И по началу все действительно кажется логичным и рациональным, но локация «Новосибирск» меня просто выбила из колеи. На этой локации мы можем увидеть все промахи этой игры. Мы можем увидеть совершенно отвратную графику, нелогичные действия персонажей, и просто напросто халтуру сценаристов. Эта локация просто как будто другая игра, здесь мы можем увидеть просто железную коридорность, нелогичность и не обьяснимость всего происходящего. Под конец игры сюжет напоминает русское артхаусное кино, в духе зеленого слоника и т. п.. Откуда-то появляющиеся гориллы на пути у Артема в Новосибирске. Огромное количество косяков с радиацией. Так как по лору, там несовместимый с жизнью уровень радиации. Но в целом после прохождения игра оставила положительные эмоции. по этому твердая 7. Проходил на Xbox one s, и во время прохождений фризов не было, но один раз за все время встала игра, и пришлось перезаходить в игру. Так же особенно при прохождении вы обратите внимание на загрузки,о да, они огромные.

A brilliant expansion of the Metro saga, Exodus connects sections of familiar claustrophobic, immersive horror with a beautiful semi-open world and a new twist on the fantastic and oppressive retro future vibe.
  2. Official Xbox Magazine UK
    Mar 9, 2019
    A traditional but beautifully crafted, memorable shooter with loads of personality. [Issue#225, p.78]
  3. Feb 27, 2019
    Metro Exodus may not be perfect; certain graphical inconsistencies, bugs and a flawed AI make sure of that. But a bleak post-apocalyptic world, along with a cast of memorable characters who populate it, lead to a definitive Metro experience.